Thread: Looking for my first drip machine

Looking for my first drip machine

Hi guys. We have an on Breville drip machine at work and I'm warming to the idea of having a similar machine a home. I've heard great things about Braun machines but I don't see them around AUS a whole lot. Does anyone have any experience with them? Beyond that, are there some machines folks can suggest? I already have a grinder and a fantastic Lelit PL60 espresso machine. It'd be great to add this to the coffee lineup in our kitchen! Thanks

Thought about the Behmor Brazen?
    Produces wonderful coffee...

Mal.

The Behmor Brazen is awesome. I donít have one but finally got to see one a while ago. The only real downside (if you can call it that) is that it seems you canít really brew a single cup on it successfully. Well, you can, but itís a BIG cup. Other than that Iíd actually wait for the new Breville to become available as it looks the goods.

Great, I'll check out the Behmore Brazen for sure. Thanks for your suggestion! And awesome re. new Breville. What model is the new one you're referring to?

Quote Originally Posted by hyggeligbo View Post
    Great, I'll check out the Behmore Brazen for sure. Thanks for your suggestion! And awesome re. new Breville. What model is the new one you're referring to?
    The new Breville one is called the Precision Brewer Thermal (BDC450) and is only available in the US at the moment. Hopefully theyíll bring out a 240v one next year for release in Aust/NZ.