Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Mingus
  • 1 Post By TampIt

Thread: Sunbeam em6910 handle issue

Sunbeam em6910 handle issue

Hi all,

The pourer on the group handle for my em6910 has broken off. It's the bit that separates the coffee when it pours into the cups and usually just screws underneath the basket. Just wondering where you would recommend I look for one and what I would actually call it?

Thanks for any help!

Welcome to Coffee Snobs Mingus.

Sounds like the spout, is the part that broke similar to one of these https://www.coffeeparts.com.au/parts...afilter-spouts

Perhaps a request here will produce results, has the threaded section broken off the base of the portafilter?

Thanks so much Yelta! I thought it might be called a sprout, but wasn't sure.

Really appreciate the help
    rawill likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Mingus View Post
    Hi all,

The pourer on the group handle for my em6910 has broken off. It's the bit that separates the coffee when it pours into the cups and usually just screws underneath the basket. Just wondering where you would recommend I look for one and what I would actually call it?

Thanks for any help!
    G'day Mingus

As I make standard p/fs into nakeds (i.e. "post holesaw" = no spouts) on all my machines, I would have a few spares for an EM6910 for the cost of postage / delivery. If you are in Metro Perth it is an easy pickup. I would assume any number of CS'r's would be the same. Your other option is to look up "naked p/f's" and make your own - IMO nakeds always make better coffee & improve / verify your technique as a bonus.

TampIt
    rawill likes this.