Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11
Results 501 to 511 of 511
Like Tree344Likes

Thread: Izzo Alex Leva

  1. #501
    Senior Member matth3wh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    377

    Izzo Alex Leva

    Enjoy the new machine. What a ripper! And at a great price.

  2. #502
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    23
    It took a while to get across the Nullarbor, but it's here. What a beauty. Thanks all!! Cheers!!
    Attached Images Attached Images

  3. #503
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    The Hampton
    Posts
    217
    Well done,
    You will not regret it - they are brilliant
    Enjoy it
    Cheers
    Dave

  4. #504
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Posts
    21
    And paired with a Compak K10 WBC set up for single dosing. Possibly the best combo one can own these days at home. Just like mine. I don't think this is upgradeable. This is it. The end. ..... Or is it?
    Magic_Matt likes this.

  5. #505
    Senior Member Magic_Matt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Northlandia
    Posts
    908
    Quote Originally Posted by Hack View Post
    And paired with a Compak K10 WBC set up for single dosing. Possibly the best combo one can own these days at home. Just like mine. I don't think this is upgradeable. This is it. The end. ..... Or is it?
    Will you make a hat-eating-based pledge?
    Gavisconi007 and readeral like this.

  6. #506
    Site Sponsor Casa Espresso's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    261
    Quote Originally Posted by trenttdk View Post
    It took a while to get across the Nullarbor, but it's here. What a beauty. Thanks all!! Cheers!!
    Congratulations, so happy it got there safely.
    That was the last one of our stock of the Alex and I think the last free one in Australia
    We will be updating our website with the Valexia version very soon !

    I have to ask, the cup with the broken handle on your grinder, what brand is it?

    Cheers
    Antony
    CASA ESPRESSO
    Magic_Matt likes this.

  7. #507
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    23
    Quote Originally Posted by Hack View Post
    And paired with a Compak K10 WBC set up for single dosing. Possibly the best combo one can own these days at home. Just like mine. I don't think this is upgradeable. This is it. The end. ..... Or is it?
    Haha. I think there are a lot of site sponsors kept in business by those who say their current setup is not upgradeable!!

    Having said that, I started with a La Pavoni. I see now that when I went to my VBM E-61 machine what I really wanted was a useable lever. Now that I've got that, plus a nice conical, I can't see any reason to move on.
    Magic_Matt likes this.

  8. #508
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    23
    Quote Originally Posted by Casa Espresso View Post
    I have to ask, the cup with the broken handle on your grinder, what brand is it?
    Sorry, mate, I have no idea. I bought a set of them from a shop in Adelaide over five years ago. I think I only paid about $20 and, other than that one with the broken handle, the rest are still in daily service.

    Thanks again for your help! Cheers, Trent

  9. #509
    Site Sponsor Casa Espresso's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    261
    Quote Originally Posted by trenttdk View Post
    Sorry, mate, I have no idea. I bought a set of them from a shop in Adelaide over five years ago. I think I only paid about $20 and, other than that one with the broken handle, the rest are still in daily service.

    Thanks again for your help! Cheers, Trent
    No worries. It looks like an Ancap decorated cup. We stock them.

    Make sure you keep us updated on your progress with the Alex

  10. #510
    Senior Member Magic_Matt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Northlandia
    Posts
    908
    Quote Originally Posted by Casa Espresso View Post
    Congratulations, so happy it got there safely.
    That was the last one of our stock of the Alex and I think the last free one in Australia
    We will be updating our website with the Valexia version very soon !

    I have to ask, the cup with the broken handle on your grinder, what brand is it?

    Cheers
    Antony
    CASA ESPRESSO
    Free? Now that's a bargain!

  11. #511
    Site Sponsor Casa Espresso's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    261

    Smile

    Quote Originally Posted by Magic_Matt View Post
    Free? Now that's a bargain!
    Yes the machine was free but the freight to WA was expensive
    Magic_Matt and K_Bean_Coffee like this.

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •