Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13
Like Tree401Likes

Thread: Izzo Alex Leva

Hi Pete,
    I used a file to form a wedge shape rather than square lugs, so far no significant wear and happy with result
    Cheers
    Dave

Hi All,
    Just to let you know another option - I have contacted Talk Coffee in MLB where I purchased the machine and an option is to unbolt the group and send to Chris for servicing. He is happy to service and return
    Cheers
    Dave
    amellor, matth3wh and Hoggers like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr_Dave View Post
    Hi All,
    Just to let you know another option - I have contacted Talk Coffee in MLB where I purchased the machine and an option is to unbolt the group and send to Chris for servicing. He is happy to service and return
    Cheers
    Dave
    That would be a lot better for a lot of us.
    I wonder what shipping from Perth WA would be

Good to hear about this option for you. And again about the good service you get!
    If you have the chance to get a thinner gasket you don't miss the machine for several dass and there is no machining at all necessary.
    But this up to personal preferences.
    Peter

I must say (and slightly off topic - sorry) but Chris from Talk Coffee really is excellent and it is great to know he will service the group head. Will save much heartache in the coming years

Hey yeah I strongly echo the above sentiment..... This place definitely (seems) poorer for his absence.
    Maybe times have changed and it can no longer be (the swinging 70's but .....
    I'm thinking of the scene from Ferris Beuhler's Day Off... you know where the Hot AIr Balloon flies near his home
    as 1000's of poor sick secondary school kids frett over him being in intensive care whilst 'baarfing up a lung'
    with the aim to gather donations to pay for his Lung Transplant op!....
    The 3story sign saying 'Save Ferris'
    How about it CS'ers ...lets get a sign for North Melb somewhere .....Bring Back TC !
    YEAH
    Casa Espresso and Hoggers like this.

Quote Originally Posted by EspressoAdventurer View Post
    Hey yeah I strongly echo the above sentiment..... This place definitely (seems) poorer for his absence.
    Maybe times have changed and it can no longer be (the swinging 70's but .....
    I'm thinking of the scene from Ferris Beuhler's Day Off... you know where the Hot AIr Balloon flies near his home
    as 1000's of poor sick secondary school kids frett over him being in intensive care whilst 'baarfing up a lung'
    with the aim to gather donations to pay for his Lung Transplant op!....
    The 3story sign saying 'Save Ferris'
    How about it CS'ers ...lets get a sign for North Melb somewhere .....Bring Back TC !
    YEAH
    From what I have read on a UK coffee site not much chance of a return unfortunately. In fact I had a post censored the other day for typing in a 3 letter acronym for the aforementioned ex CS sponsor (morning Java asleep at the wheel?) :-)

Quote Originally Posted by noonar View Post
    From what I have read on a UK coffee site not much chance of a return unfortunately. In fact I had a post censored the other day for typing in a 3 letter acronym for the aforementioned ex CS sponsor (morning Java asleep at the wheel?) :-)
    We still work very closely with the Man from Northcote. He is still lurking around these parts.

Anyone needing their Alex leva serviced just drop me a PM

cheers

Antony
    www.casaespresso.com.au
    Dimal and Hoggers like this.

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13