Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By 02keilj

Thread: La Pavoni Pub T2m, anyone have any knowledge on it?

La Pavoni Pub T2m, anyone have any knowledge on it?

Hi all,

Just got this - It's a 1996 La Pavoni Bar T2M from what I can tell. I've been told it works but cant get it going as it requires a 20A socket so im getting that sorted soon. Its in pretty decent condition and ive pulled it open and given it a clean out.
    Shower screens were nice and clean, the portafilters required a bit of a scrub and the steam wands are not too shabby but could do with a replacement in the near future. Most of the internals seem ok. Looks like one of the solenoids has been replaced in the past. Other than that I dont know much about them.
    Whats it worth if its in working condition? Ideally id like to get it going inside provided I can sort the power issue and have it as a bit of a project, best places to get cheap parts?

Thanks
    Last edited by 02keilj; 3 Days Ago at 10:47 AM.
    matth3wh likes this.

After pulling a few more pieces a part there is a little more work to do than originally thought, may as well make a big project out of it I guess.

I was wondering what the possibility is of changing the current group heads to some lever pulls like this. Obviously they work a bit different to the solenoid operated ones on there currently. Im just not sure of teh exact differences and if its an easy enough conversion.