Thread: Azkoyen Vienna 3E Restoration

Azkoyen Vienna 3E Restoration

For the last 18 months (or so) I've been working with two other friends on restoring an Azkoyen Vienna 3E.
    We're currently in the process of re-wiring it after a total strip-down, de-scale and chassis re-paint.
    Although we took dozens of photos during the dis-assembly I would feel much happier if I had a service manual, or even a circuit diagram, to assist with the rebuild.
    I've spent untold hours searching online for service info but to no avail. In particular, I would like to confirm the control board driver outputs to the various solenoids on the group heads and hot water dispensers etc.
    The connectors for these can be seen along the LH side of the control board in the photo below, but there don't seem to be any makings on the board to indicate their functions -

IMG_0856.jpg

Also, the four position power switch appeared to have been wrongly wired by a previous owner/service tech and, although there are wiring diagrams for it in the set-up manual which we have, it would be nice to confirm the terminal numbering as many of the labels were missing.

BTW, if anyone requires a copy of the Set-Up manual I should be able to scan it OK.

Set-Up.jpg

Regards
    Trev

PS .pdf attachment is front cover only
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by Xanthine; 27th August 2017 at 09:05 PM. Reason: add footnote

If you upload the manual to the Extreme Machines Documentation area it will be available to everyone all the time with no need for you to send it to everyone individually.

Java "Docs rock!" phile
    Toys! I must have new toys!!!

If you upload the manual to the Extreme Machines Documentation area it will be available to everyone all the time with no need for you to send it to everyone individually.
    OK - will do. I just wasn't sure about any copy-rite problems.
    Trev

Set up manual has been posted to Documents. Apologies for a couple of the pages out of order but was scanned in a rush (had a dentist appt!)