Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Like Tree70Likes

Thread: Synesso MVP Hydra arrival and install!!!

Quote Originally Posted by 338 View Post
    I forgot about the big amperage. Makes the power saving mode a useful option
    Yeah it makes buying an off the shelf timer tricky, the one I got is hard wired.

I have just purchased a new machine which should come in a couple of weeks. Believe me i'm happy to be getting a new machine but feel a little guilty looking at this and wanting one. In the back of my mind wishing I had one... Its seriously like looking at food when you are hungry and your mouth starting to salivate over the thought. Having quietly followed through what has been written on this thread and your initial thread asking about opinions, its really made me want one..

All that aside, I've always been happy with the choices I've made and the machine i'm going to get i will be happy with.

But these do look really nice and good on you for taking the plunge.

Cheers,

Chris
    magnafunk likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by coffeechris View Post
    I have just purchased a new machine which should come in a couple of weeks. Believe me i'm happy to be getting a new machine but feel a little guilty looking at this and wanting one. In the back of my mind wishing I had one... Its seriously like looking at food when you are hungry and your mouth starting to salivate over the thought. Having quietly followed through what has been written on this thread and your initial thread asking about opinions, its really made me want one..

All that aside, I've always been happy with the choices I've made and the machine i'm going to get i will be happy with.

But these do look really nice and good on you for taking the plunge.

Cheers,

Chris
    Hi Chris,

Good to hear from you, I'm so excited for you, it's such a great feeling with something in the pipeline(often it's a better feeling than actually receiving the item). I can't wait to see what you have on the way.

One comment I will make is, I have had a number of machines in my life and the Synesso is a progression of this. I think that we often want to keep the enthusiasm up and buying new stuff helps that along. I have always enjoyed the machines I've owned and don't regret buying any of them. I'm sure whatever you buy now will be awesome and when it's time to move it on there will be something else out that is worth buying in it's place. I love coffee and the hobby it is a big part of my life, I am so blessed to be able to own the Synesso, it truly is the greatest machine I've ever used, I love it. Every machine I have owed in the past was a step up from the one before and I have grown with them( though I have surely never reached the full potential of any of them), I have really enjoyed this journey.

Thank you for your response and as I said above I'm really looking forward to seeing what you have ordered, I'm very interested to hear about your experiences too. Please keep me up to date with the progress. Enjoy the waiting period and the anticipation.

Kind Regards,

Jono
    coffeechris and empee like this.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2