Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By Javaphile
  • 1 Post By WhatEverBeansNecessary
  • 1 Post By RichiB

Thread: Selling a commercial machine

Selling a commercial machine

Hi all,
    I have the fortunate/unfortunate pleasure of being in possession of a decent machine (linea 2 group classic) that was never installed before the owning shop closed doors. Unfortunate in that it doesn't fit on my bench or under the cupboards, it's huge.

Because it's a bit large and unusual for the coffeesnobs marketplace, I was wondering if anybody could please point me in the direction of where I might be able to list it in addition to gumtree/ebay which are last resort AFAIC.

Thanks for any leads,

Rich

You can sell it right here on Coffee Snobs, as long as it's not listed elsewhere. Plenty of such machines have been sold here.

Java "2-groups? No problem!" phile
    Beaninlove likes this.
    Toys! I must have new toys!!!

Senior Member WhatEverBeansNecessary's Avatar
    Hi Rich,

there is a hardware for sale sub section where you can list the machine in a new thread something like - [MELB] Linea 2 Group Classic - with a price. Pictures always helps. For a first time poster, look at the rules thread in the hardware sub. Be aware that posting on ebay/gumtree simultaneous isn't allowed and your post will be removed if it is posted with an add somewhere else.
    mjoyce likes this.

Thanks all,
    yes it's been a while since I've been here but I appreciate the reminder. I'll try to list here, profile permitting, and will cross fingers.

Javaphile - ha ha, I've have measured and remeasured and contemplated kitchen amendments to accommodate it, but getting a different machine makes more sense.
    Dimal likes this.