Thread: Spare parts for Quaha Napoletana Serie II

Spare parts for Quaha Napoletana Serie II

Hi,

I have a Quaha Napoletana Serie II and I was wanting to find some spare parts for it.

I found a group head gasket at Coffeeco, but I am looking for a replacement showerscreen and bolt and also a replacement group handle complete with portafilter and dual spout (57/58mm).

I have contacted a few places and they either dont have the parts for that machine or havent answered back.

From what I can understand, after reading this forum, that he Quaha Napoletana II shares the same parts as the Nemoz Dell Opera, Mokita Combi, some Imat machine, La Pavoni Napoletana, and the Lelit Combi.

Is there a generic part I can buy to replace at least the group handle and porta filter as there are many I have seen but I am not sure which one to buy.

thanks,
    Maurice

Caffeine Junky

Re: Spare parts for Quaha Napoletana Serie II

Hi donmozza and welcome. I went through a similar problem to you last year when I needed a handle for a Mokita.

No one could supply me with one, including vendors of current model Lelits; they will only supply spare parts for machines they sell.

In the end I placed a wanted to buy ad on this site and luckily another member just happened to have one lying around.

Quote Originally Posted by 757E7F7C7E6B6B70110 link=1297765977/0#0 date=1297765977
    From what I can understand, after reading this forum, that he Quaha Napoletana II shares the same parts as the Nemoz Dell Opera, Mokita Combi, some Imat machine, La Pavoni Napoletana, and the Lelit Combi.
    Yes that is correct. Unfortunately they are not compatible with commonly available 58mm group handles.

You could try some of the sponsors on the left who sell the Lelit machines e.g. Talk Coffee & Jetblack

Site Sponsor

Hi Maurice,

I sent you an email response but it bounced. Some of the Lelit parts we carry are listed here:

http://www.jetblackespresso.com.au/s...machine-parts/

charlie

Caffeine Junky

Problem solvered!

I guess things have changed since I went looking for my spares last year, good stuff Charlie. I must admit I was perplexed last year when retailers wouldnt take my money.

Thanks Charlie,

much appreciated... I almost gave up ;-)

I will be ordering a few things from you tomorrow.

thanks,
    Maurice

Quote Originally Posted by 7B5445735D50525A72505754310 link=1297765977/2#2 date=1297769736
    Hi Maurice,

I sent you an email response but it bounced. Some of the Lelit parts we carry are listed here:

http://www.jetblackespresso.com.au/s...machine-parts/

charlie

Hi everyone,

I too have a Quaha Napoletana Serie II and am needing some spare parts:

1) Grouphead Gasket
    2) Replacement shower screen
    3) Blank basket
    4) Replacement hose - I am unable to locate the part name or code for this (pictures in the next post are of the top and the bottom of that hose)

Appreciate any help you can give pointing me in the right direction to find spare parts (either generic or otherwise) online, and to locate the part name and number for the hose.

Thanks, Daniel.