Like Tree16Likes
  • 1 Post By scho047
  • 3 Post By K_Bean_Coffee
  • 2 Post By scho047
  • 3 Post By Magic_Matt
  • 3 Post By K_Bean_Coffee
  • 2 Post By scho047
  • 2 Post By K_Bean_Coffee

Thread: Would any sponsors / manufacturers going to be at MICE?

Would any sponsors / manufacturers going to be at MICE?

Hi CoffeeSnob sponsors.....

I have posted few posts previously in search for my first machine.... but am still pondering through what is the right one to get... (was initially thinking the lower end - single boiler but now..... is it better to get double boiler / HX).... haha
    so I was wondering if some or any of sponsors are going to be displayed at MICE this year... so that I can get better understanding and see wide variety of machines there to compare and observe...
    I am not even sure if there would be any machines on display so it is a far fetched post but asking anyways....

Many thanks!
    K_Bean_Coffee likes this.

Hi OP,
    I'll be there as a visitor
    I know Andy will be there with a Coffee Snobs booth and you'll probably find a few Aus distributors displaying a range of brands.
    It's a great show and a highlight of the year for me. I go every year, drink up until my head spins and then stay up late on a caffeinated high
    Magic_Matt, GunBarista and scho047 like this.

Hi Paul,

Thanks for your message. It is going to be my first time but I have heard that it is a great place to find about coffee making and what not, so am also looking forward to it. I still have to get in touch with you to visit your showroom and talk through some options for me. Its on my to do list but been a crazy start to the new year. Hopefully that would be before MICE but could may well turn out to be just after.... we will wait and see. But from little research I have done, you certainly come very highly recommended and literally in the same area! So I have concluded that I would seek your professional advise and get the right machine in due course from you for sure! Its just matter of when and what!!! Anyways cheers and will chat soon!
    Magic_Matt and K_Bean_Coffee like this.

Highly recommend MICE - you'll get to meet Andy and Paul, and geek out over some seriously nice equipment.

I went along last year mostly to check out the new ECM double boiler then codenamed the Duo 75 (now Synchronika); the guys at the ECM stand took my email and put me in touch with their local agent K-Bean, and the rest is history!

I still think about that Controvento though...
    ham, K_Bean_Coffee and scho047 like this.

Quote Originally Posted by scho047 View Post
    .....I still have to get in touch with you to visit your showroom and talk through some options for me.....
    Visit any time. I'm offering free training sessions to all forum members on the first Sunday of each month @10am. I have one spot left for this coming Sunday so feel free to grab it if you're available and willing.
    Cheers, Paul
    www.kbean.com.au/training
    Magic_Matt, GunBarista and scho047 like this.

Quote Originally Posted by K_Bean_Coffee View Post
    Visit any time. I'm offering free training sessions to all forum members on the first Sunday of each month @10am. I have one spot left for this coming Sunday so feel free to grab it if you're available and willing.
    Cheers, Paul
    www.kbean.com.au/training
    It was a pleasure to have met you and thank you for taking your time to run through on how one should make coffee using proper espresso machines. As a newbie, it was an eye opening experience and definitely makes me want to get into this area as a new hobby (and slightly cheaper one at that compared to road cycling!! which has been putting a big hole in my wallet!) And it was great to see broad range of machines you stock also to get the feel for what they are from the entry point right to the top end! I have a lot more to think about but now am definitely going down the path of HX!! Cheers and talk soon!
    Magic_Matt and GunBarista like this.

Thanks Lloyd.
    It was great to meet you and to train you.
    It's also great to see you engaging the community with lots of posts. I think this will become a great hobby for you.
    Cheers Paul
    Magic_Matt and GunBarista like this.