Like Tree6Likes
  • 1 Post By scho047
  • 2 Post By Dimal
  • 1 Post By SurfPunk
  • 2 Post By SurfPunk

Thread: Need a new machine, probably Lelit P41TEM. Where can I check them out in Melbourne?

Need a new machine, probably Lelit P41TEM. Where can I check them out in Melbourne?

Hi All

I've been wavering, thinking of even spending the $$$$ for a HX machine, but the reality for me is that my now retired Gaggia Classic did a great job for 15 years. I want something a bit more 'fine tuned', and the Lelit PL41TEM seems to be the way to go. I think it is a law of diminishing returns for me, and I am better of paying around $1k or slightly less for a machine.

I have a proper shop grinder I bought from a cafe when they were switching systems, so I am covered there.

Anyway, is there anywhere in Melbourne where I can check one of these out?

How is parts availability? Assuming they can be serviced at home with a bit of technical know how (once out of warranty)?

Many thanks . . .
    Last edited by SurfPunk; 6th March 2017 at 11:43 AM.

Check b in Beaumaris and talk to Paul! He should be able to help you re: Lelit and other machines he stock. I too was on the look out for either a Lelit P41TEM or Lelit Combi but ended up with a HX instead and can't thank him enough! (note - he did not push me to buy more expansive options and instead he just answered my queries/questions about what I wanted honestly and fairly).

Hope that helps!
    SurfPunk likes this.

Best bet is to use the QUOTE FORM at the bottom of the page....
    All Site Sponsors in a position to help you out will then respond.

Mal.
    SurfPunk and coffe4me2 like this.

Quote Originally Posted by scho047 View Post
    Check b in Beaumaris and talk to Paul! He should be able to help you re: Lelit and other machines he stock. I too was on the look out for either a Lelit P41TEM or Lelit Combi but ended up with a HX instead and can't thank him enough! (note - he did not push me to buy more expansive options and instead he just answered my queries/questions about what I wanted honestly and fairly).

Hope that helps!
    Yeah it does--I was reading some of the other threads where people decided to go HX . . . Hmmmm. Well, I'll contact him after my wife goes overseas and I have some time (end of the month) and then head down there, too, to check out some machines.
    scho047 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Dimal View Post
    Best bet is to use the QUOTE FORM at the bottom of the page....
    All Site Sponsors in a position to help you out will then respond.

Mal.
    I just joined today; still some learnin' to do on protocol. Thanks!
    Dimal and tashie like this.