Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By trentski

Thread: Recommend an Automatic machine for Outlaws.... (god help me)

Doppio Ristretto è

Recommend an Automatic machine for Outlaws.... (god help me)

Hello Snobs,

It's been a while, but today I have a question for those of you patient enough to answer.

Recommendations for an automatic machine for the outlaws.

Yesterday, being Fathers' Day, meant we had family guests (and yes, they always come here for the coffee, I know I'm doing something right).

Conversation somehow ended up with a " we want an automatic machine" To which my response was a hostile - get out of this house....

After calming down a bit, and realizing that even an Em6910 wouldn't have been an option, I started to think about the automatic "office" machines - like the Saeco professional series etc.

I really do not know much about the automatic machines. I feel I want to murder anyone who has a nespresso or an automatic delonghi etc.

But, with your sage advice fellow snobs, please point me in the right direction - so that I will not be afraid of being offered a caffienated beveragé when we visit.

God help me. I know this is an exercise in futility, but we are talking about a retired couple who have absolutely no idea how to manually brew...

cheers!
    Joe

As much as i dislike pod machines i feel they are a better option than a full auto.

That aside have you seen the breville oracle. Pretty close to a full auto but lets you adjust the important stuff.
    level3ninja likes this.

Oracle is what I would recommend too