Hi all

OK so I own an Ascaso Basic and an Ascaso Dream (the Basic has just donated parts to the Dream recently). Now I had this problem with the Basic first; I got the Versatile kit and new group seal, was all great. But after not too long it was hard getting the portafilter in, and I discovered the group seal had actually warped, like buckled inwards - and it was either spurting water out or just running through. Great to happen on holiday. At the time I thought it may have been the portafilter as it had a very small knick in the top edge of it, but turned out not to be...

A few months ago I acquired a Dream, changed a few parts around. put a new group seal in and she was running nicely - not as refined as my Kitchenaid (Gaggia dual) but still good fun. But I only ran about 20 shots through and the same thing happened - the group seal is all warped and it won't form a seal. Plus I'm using a different portafilter and basket so I don't know what's happening. I purchased the seals from a reputable dealer (site sponsor) so I doubt there's anything wrong with the quality. I mean I've abused Gaggia's over the years and never had anything like this happen - especially after only 1-2 weeks...so any comments would be great...

Thx