Like Tree3Likes
  • 2 Post By WorldOfRusty
  • 1 Post By Melbroaster

Thread: BES920 for $719 dual boiler at the best price ive seen in a while

BES920 for $719 dual boiler at the best price ive seen in a while

Im not sure if this has been posted elsewhere on the forum somewhere but with the current 20% off Bing Lee you can pick up the Dual Boiler BES920 Espresso Machine for $719 after using the code POWERON at check out. Not as good as the deal earlier in the year with 20% off a good guys 799 price on ebay, but best I've seen since then.
    Last edited by Javaphile; 23rd November 2017 at 03:39 PM. Reason: Removed eBay link(s)
    matth3wh and Chrisj1984 like this.

There is also the smart grinder pro for $159

Cheers

For this machine, get an extended warranty. Mine has failed trice in the last four years.

After owning one the service side of it would hold me back from buying again. Failed a number of times, and Breville doesnít have Breville run service shops even in Melbourne which is a major city for this Australian brand. They sent me to generic appliance service shops that service vacuum cleaners and toaster ovens, and the technicians didnít have more than a basic understanding of espresso machines so ended up with a very unsatisfactory outcome. The machine itself is decent especially priced close to $700 but canít understand how the service is structured as poorly as it is especially for a machine that fails as frequently as it does. In the USA they exchange the machines to minimise customer inconvenience.....
    matth3wh likes this.