Thread: G.Bezerra bz99 pumping/pressure issue

G.Bezerra bz99 pumping/pressure issue

Hi all,

i have a Bezerra bz99 , it's 15 yrs old . It's in very good condition up to this morning !

i think my 3 yr old pressed the green button on this morning in his attempt to make us coffee.
    i think it was going for approx 20 mins before we found it and turned it off .

now when I turn it on there is no vibrating noise . Water still comes out of the machine , but no pumping / vibration noise . There is only a 'click' when I press the green button .

any info would be much appreciated.
    i can feel the withdrawals happening already .

TIA

Is the water level detector working? My old one needed the nuts to be tightened every now and then

When you say "water still comes out of the machine", do you mean from the group, or the water wand?

According to the specs that machine is supposed to have a low water level cutout to protect the pump. So that must have failed if it was running and dry when you found it.

If you are hearing a click the most likely problem is the pump itself. You could confirm this by opening the case and measuring voltage at the pump after the click. I can't find where you would buy the pump but I think it's a pretty generic item.