Like Tree3Likes
  • 2 Post By Dimal
  • 1 Post By sacsnob

Thread: Seeking feedback review on the Junior ELA by BFC srl

Red face Seeking feedback review on the Junior ELA by BFC srl

Wonder if anyone has had any dealings or know about the Junior ELA by BFC srl https://www.bfcsrl.it/en/products/junior-ela/ I was looking at the Rocket Appartmento however was told this Junior ELA , was able to go head to head with the rocket but has a better warranty covering parts labour etc and is about the same price if not a little cheaper thanks in advance

BFC manufacturing quality is up there with the best of them.
    If the aesthetics of the design suit you then it will deliver the goods...

Mal.
    Magic_Matt and ozsaint like this.

Both are good machines, however I'd venture to say the Apartamento has the edge over the BFC (Diadema in Oz).

1. Bigger boiler (1.8l vs 1.3l).
    2. Lever operation as opposed to Solenoid (with which you'd lose the e61 pre-infusion).
    3. Better aesthetics (subjective of course)
    4. Better resale value in the long term (might not be an issue for you).
    ozsaint likes this.

Ended up going with BFC Extra - very nice - Interestingly I was informed that the Diadema brand is a rebadged BFC for Diadema but some of the internals may not be as high quality as the BFC machines - not sure on that though as it was in conversation and not validated information. Got it at the same price as the Rocket Appartamento but warranty covers parts and also all labour. If anyone is looking for one of the machines in WA ping me and I will pass on your details to the sales team here Joondalup area, very happy with the full deal.

BFC and Diadema are identical except for the badges...

Mal.

Quote Originally Posted by ozsaint View Post
    Ended up going with BFC Extra - very nice - Interestingly I was informed that the Diadema brand is a rebadged BFC for Diadema but some of the internals may not be as high quality as the BFC machines - not sure on that though as it was in conversation and not validated information. Got it at the same price as the Rocket Appartamento but warranty covers parts and also all labour. If anyone is looking for one of the machines in WA ping me and I will pass on your details to the sales team here Joondalup area, very happy with the full deal.
    That'd be a pretty good deal, From what I remember Diadema extra should cost a bit more than the Appartamento.