Thread: Rocket E61

Rbn

Rocket E61

Hi guys, I serched but could not find any threads on here about this type of machine.

Has anyone got any comments on how they perform compared to an EM 6910.
    I guess chalk and cheese, with the 6910 being the chalk and the Rocket being top quality Double Cream Blue Vein!

Quote Originally Posted by rawill View Post
    Hi guys, I serched but could not find any threads on here about this type of machine.

Has anyone got any comments on how they perform compared to an EM 6910.
    I guess chalk and cheese, with the 6910 being the chalk and the Rocket being top quality Double Cream Blue Vein!
    I've sent you a PM Robin. The one on Trade Me is actually the old ECM Rocket Giotto for which there is heaps of info online.

Hi mate, I had a 6910 for about 5 years before upgrading to a Rocket PP which I have just sold. My Sunbeam didn't miss a beat in all the time I used it. I still have it and take it with me when we travel. The Rocket never missed a beat either and I really enjoyed servicing it and tinkering around with it. I didn't know anything about coffee machines when I bought the sunbeam but as I learnt more I knew I had to have an E61 machine. So if you're the type that loves the engineering aspects of "stuff" go with the Rocket otherwise you will forever be thinking of upgrading. If you're after a cheap appliance machine that does a pretty good job then there's nothing wrong with the the Sunbeam.