Post By Andy
Post By Pasic
2016 World Latte Art, Cup Tasters, Coffee Roasting, and Coffee in Good Spirits Champs
Top Six Rankings:
World Coffee In Good Spirits
1. Michalis Dimitrakopoulos of Greece
2. Martin Hudak of Slovakia
3. Berg Wu of Taiwan
4. Shae Macnamara of Australia
5. Hu Ying of China
6. David Jameson of The UK
World Latte Art Championship
1. Um Paul of South Korea
2. Qi Li of China
3. Minako Yoshizumi of Japan
4. Dhang Tamang of the UK
5. Agnieszka Rojewska of Poland
6. Ben Morrow of Australia
World Cup Tasters Championship
1. Gabriel Céspedes of Costa Rica
2. Boris Ortner of Austria
3. Seong Jun South Korea
4. Mateusz Petlinski of Germany
5. Patricia Birungi of Uganda
6. Viktoria Sharkova of Russia
World Coffee Roasting Championship:
1. Alexandru Nicolaie of Romania
2. Dmitrii Borodai of Russia
3. Matthew Robley-Simeonsma of the UK
4. Joanna Alm of Sweden
5. Rubens Gardelli of Italy
6. Özgün Sarisoy of Turkey
Great to see a real mix of coffee people and countries in the 2016 championship results.
Should also note that Gabriel Céspedes from Costa Rica backed-up last years win which as far as I know has never been done before in cup tasting, awesome effort and even better when he is from a country that grows coffee!
...and of course contrats to local Aussies Shae and Ben for making the finals, it's a huge contest and just getting to the world stage is great effort, making the finals is an excellent result.
Wonderful to see...
That 80 / 20 blend will keep winning... 80% coffee 20 % cocaine.
Originally Posted by Andy
Jokes aside, I would love to visit Costa Rica. For coffee of course.
I doubt the above blend can improve someone's coffee tasting abilities .
Originally Posted by Pasic