* Make / model... Breville "Big Loaf" up to 1.5 Kg loaf of bread. How much coffee you ask :o
* where/how did you acquire... Bought it years ago and still use it to make fresh bread.
* internal size of bowl (width, depth, height)... Coming soon.
* minimum quantity roasted... Have tried 150 grams but it gets tossed around very violently.
* maximum quantity roasted... 600 grams to date, and it was a piece of cake, could probably double that weight.
* requires modding to run for sufficient time yes/no... Yes it does, simple to do but needs a sparky.
* max run time without mod... Only 12:30
* comments re other mods required (shortened paddle etc).... Not needed so far.
* location of temp probe and any issues re installing.... Not used so far, coming soon ;)
* any general comments re use (deep bowl - heats faster etc).... Larger batches are definitely easier to do and work best without heat-spreader, smaller batches work better with.
* photo of Bread maker (if possible)