Hey mate, where are you located?
We are renovating and I have to drastically reduce the space my coffee equipment takes up! I have settled on V60 as my “desert island” brewer, not saying I don’t love the others, but if I had to pick one, it would be the V60 (a lot of that has to do with most of my roasters using V60s in their cafes, so I can brew exactly the same as them. I am therefore selling the rest of my manual brewing gear.
Some items are completely unused, and the rest very lightly used. I always wash my gear thoroughly straight after brewing so the flavour of subsequent brews is not affected, therefore those that have been used lightly are as new.
Please see items and photos listed below.
Please pay for the item, then I will post and get a second payment for the exact postage costs.
Please find images for each of the items in the following link, the images are named as the number corresponding to the listings below: https://app.box.com/s/2rhz49fr3kvam5hvf0k42kwk4aj2khie
1. Aeropress PLUS Able disk PLUS 1125 filter papers (3x375 sealed packs). This has had ZERO brews made with it. I was using it as a shower screen for my V60 brews (as per here https://markwjburness.wordpress.com/...ourover-brews/ to disperse the water evenly, it worked well but takes too much effort!). It is essentially unused. Price $50 (Able disk is $20 on its own) plus postage.
2. Clever Coffee Dripper Large PLUS 30x Filtropa filter papers. Love the consistency and ease of use of this immersion/percolation combination brewer, no mess and easy clean up. Also great for the office because don’t need a gooseneck kettle, just use whatever is at the office. This has had probably 50 brews done on it, but it comes completely apart and has been kept extremely clean. Goes in the dishwasher too which keeps it very clean. There is no residue or smell to the brewer. Also good for cold brew, just leave it immersed and then let it run through when finished, giving a very clean brew. Price $40 plus postage.
3. Bonavita Wide Base Porcelain Immersion Dripper PLUS 40x Filtropa filter papers. Fantastic brewer, all the same advantages of Clever Coffee Dripper. Used three times, then stuck with Clever Coffee Dripper (lighter and similar performance, did not need to use both so Bonavita went into the archive). See Wide Base Porcelain Immersion Dripper | Bonavita World for more information. Price $50 plus postage.
4. December Dripper ! PLUS 200 x Kalita 185 filter papers. Completely unused. Got this on Kickstarter, just arrived. Please look into this, it has some amazing features allowing you to completely stop flow (setting 0) to three different levels of flow (setting 1, 2, 3). Uses the fantastic Kalita 185 filter papers, which are expensive. Allows you to use coarser grind sizes because you can manually adjust the flow rate, and coarser grind sizes generally produce less fines with most grinders. See https://www.scottrao.com/blog/2017/8...ine-for-filter for why this may be desirable. Price $90 plus postage.
5. Kalita 185 Stainless Steel PLUS 200 x Kalita 185 filter papers. Used maybe 10 times. This needs no introduction. Price $60 plus postage.
6. Kalita 155 Stainless Steel PLUS 100 x Kalita 155 filter papers. Also used maybe 10 times. Price $40 plus postage.
7. Hario V60 02 glass plus 100 x Hario filter papers (better old papers). Only a few brews because I moved to plastic shortly after, there are no marks on it and the glass is crystal clear. Price $30 plus postage.
8. Espro Press (945ml capacity) stainless steel French press. Used less than 10 times and kept impeccably clean. All the benefits of French press with a cleaner brew due to the very fine mesh. Very temperature stable too. Have a look at some reviews. Price $70 plus postage.
9. Sieves: although the Kruve exists, I prefer the large sieves because you get so much more through from the larger surface area.
a. Laboratory grade sieve with 425um aperture (brass) and 30cm diameter. Price $40 plus postage.
b. 1000um stainless steel 30cm diameter sieve for removing boulders. Price $20 plus postage.
c. Large plastic 100um 30cm diameter sieve for fines. Price $20 plus postage.
d. Small 475um and 250um sieves. Price $20 plus postage.
10. Rhinowares milk pitcher jug thermometer (UNUSED): digital thermometer where you set the desired temperature and an alarm sounds when you reach that temperature. Has a clip that clips the thermometer onto the jug. No more guessing the desired temperature. Price $15 plus postage.
11. Thermos travel mug unsued: $10 plus postage.
12. Taylor digital thermometer: great for placing in a hole in your stove top pouring kettle. Price $10 plus postage.
13. 2 x Clever Coffee Dripper Small size UNUSED still in boxes, great for single brews, less head room for colder air below lid so better heat retention. Price $15 each plus postage.
14. I also have a Commandante Nitro Blade C40 Mk3 hand grinder (with wood veneer finish) that I would sell if I could get $300 for it, otherwise I would keep it. I have only used this a handful of times when on holiday, which is why I would keep it for the future, but trying to get some money together so at the right price would sell. Everything is as new, burrs are just nicely seasoned and sharp. Comes in the original box with all tools and accessories. So that is $300 plus postage. Bought here and have receipt: Proud Mary Coffee
That is all! Thanks for the interest!
Last edited by Javaphile; 15th November 2017 at 04:16 AM. Reason: Removed commercial link
Hey mate, where are you located?
Melbourne - Inner West
This is a massive sale!!!
I will PM you. Would grab a Clever and Thermometer
I can't find how to edit my original post to show what has been sold as yet, is that possible?
In any case, both thermometers are sold and one of the small Clever drippers.
Rhinowares thermometer buyer pulled out so that is still available
Hi Ben Sent you a message about the Rhinowares thermometer.
Espro press has been sold pending payment
Espro press sold