We're Hiring! Work with us and receive:
Coffee Machine Sales Assistant Wanted
- Coffee training
- A generous hourly rate
- Career growth. We are growing and promotion is from within where possible.
- Staff discount on products
- Annual events - enjoy a social working environment with drinks and dinner nights and annual Christmas party.
This is a full time role (around 40 hours per week including Saturday). It's a varied role that includes picking, packing and stock taking and supporting the sales and training teams. You'll receive training for a role as a sales assistant and training assistant and start in those roles as soon as you're ready. Tasks will include:
- processing orders
- picking, packing and dispatching orders
- stocking shelves and stock-takes
- accepting deliveries into the warehouse
- tidying coffee preparation areas and showroom
- inspect, prime and test new machines ready for sale
- train to become a coffee machine sales assistant
- train to assist in coffee courses
Skills and Experience
To be successful in this role you will:
- have an interest in coffee and a desire to work in the coffee industry
- be a fast learner
- have excellent attention to detail
- have good written & verbal communication skills
No specific experience is required.
Why work with us?
We believe in continual improvement - in our processes our equipment and our people. You'll receive the support you need to do your job well and grow your career in the coffee industry.
The working week is varied and interesting and there is something new to learn every day.
We have some of the best coffee making equipment available for staff use throughout the working day and a generous discount scheme to purchase your own espresso equipment.
We're a small team of focused coffee professionals driven by a desire to help our customers achieve cafe quality coffee at home.
The company has been established for over 9 years and we have enjoyed good growth over that time.
We specialise in high quality European espresso equipment (ranging in price from $800 to $15,000).
We are focussed on the needs of the home barista - from importing and distributing equipment, servicing and repairs, training and supplying coffee and accessories.
How to apply
Email your Resume and cover letter to "jobs at jetblackespresso.com.au" (replace " at " with @). In the cover letter, explain why you'd make a FANTASTIC coffee machine sales assistant and also answer the following questions:
- Are you eligible to work in Australia full time?
- What is the postcode of the suburb or town you live in and travel time to Frenchs Forest NSW?
- What is your highest level of education?
- Are you available to work full time including Saturdays? If not, please specify. Can you lift 20kg unassisted?
Interviews will be conducted over the coming couple of weeks so apply now,