Thread: Café Venezia Espresso Machine

Café Venezia Espresso Machine

Gene Cafe Coffee Roaster $850 - Free Beans Free Freight
    Hi Guys, I am a true novice but lover of coffee, I am thinking of buy a home coffee machine - Breville Café Venezia Espresso Machine, what do you think? I also want to roast my own beans? I have read that a electric wok does a good job ?? Again your thoughts.......... :)

Re: Café Venezia Espresso Machine

I dont know much about the Breville Café Venezia Espresso Machine so I wont comment

Regarding roasting beans I feel that a 2 lt pot over a gas flame is better

You could also try a popcorn popper

KK

I sell domestic coffee machines and have for a while - 10yrs +.
    Are you in Brisbane? If so PM me and come into work and i`ll take you thru a few, i sell all the Breville and sunbeam, but i can also put you in touch with guys who sell gaggia & saeco and will give you a good price.
    The BES250 is a nice machine for the money for not much more you could look at a Gaggia Carezza /Saeco Gran Crema type machine.
    All in all the best machine for you is the one you are comfortable in handing your hard earned $ over for.
    cheers

Quote Originally Posted by 1E3D28283D520 link=1250074389/2#2 date=1250078055
    Are you in Brisbane? If so PM me and come into work and i`ll take you thru a few, i sell all the Breville and sunbeam, but i can also put you in touch with guys who sell gaggia & saeco and will give you a good price.
    The BES250 is a nice machine for the money for not much more you could look at a Gaggia Carezza /Saeco Gran Crema type machine.
    All in all the best machine for you is the one you are comfortable in handing your hard earned $ over for.
    cheers
    You dont think this a wee bit commercial Lozzo?

Mal.

Quote Originally Posted by 6F4C59594C230 link=1250074389/2#2 date=1250078055
    cheers

Dear Lozzo,

With this attitude you wont retire rich.
    Would that make the sponsors happy?

Lindsay
    Leading with the chin again.

so after trying to respond to these posts - i have one chance left or banned as a spammer.
    My intention was only to help not self promote , so if it came across wrong - sorry.

TC

Quote Originally Posted by 1D3E2B2B3E510 link=1250074389/5#5 date=1250117505
    so after trying to respond to these posts - i have one chance left or banned as a spammer.
    My intention was only to help not self promote , so if it came across wrong - sorry.
    No worries Lozzo- nevertheless a commercial post is a commercial posts and quite a few of yours are very 50/50- at best...

One to keep in mind unless your boss wants to investigate becoming a site sponsor...;)

2mcm
    mod team

A_M

Quote Originally Posted by 0427323227480 link=1250074389/5#5 date=1250117505
    Lozzo..

I think it only fair that you clearly highlight that you an employee of a large supermarket / retail chain that sells WHITE GOODS *;)

1: *If some one wants feedback as to product quality or details... Your in a ideal position to provide.... If it is one of the White Goods range...

From our contact and chats at Vs and teh CS meet, I understand where your coming from.... *And commend your passion / interest.

However, while good intentions are there, some of the wording at times could be miss understood / contrived by some; to be in direct competition to CS sponsors... *I have to agree with 2mcm and his post above... *But it would be interesting if a Major White Goods chain was to be a Sponsor... *:o * :-/

As all sponsors / Mods may not read this post... *I would make it clear in the future that you offering experience and information only; on product quality or details of said white goods that may be of interest to existing or new CSs...

Should some one be in your area and want a low end white good, and buy locally.. Then I doubt that many sponsors would be too upset... We often see people promoting specials on SB products - HN, Myers etc etc... I am assuming that your not getting a spotters fee :-?

Why; because in general none of teh Sponsors sell or provide said products and they know; that the next upgrade will be with them *;)

I guess your advice needs to be clearly non biased and not seen as direct competition.

Keep up the good work and roasting :-)

Quote Originally Posted by 66494042556A46494640424A424953270 link=1250074389/7#7 date=1250120170
    think it only fair that you clearly highlight that you an employee of a large supermarket / retail chain that sells WHITE GOODS

1:If some one wants feedback as to product quality or details... Your in a ideal position to provide.... If it is one of the White Goods range...

From our contact and chats at Vs and teh CS meet, I understand where your coming from....And commend your passion / interest.

However, while good intentions are there, some of the wording at times could be miss understood / contrived by some; to be in direct competition to CS sponsors...I have to agree with 2mcm and his post above...But it would be interesting if a Major White Goods chain was to be a Sponsor...

As all sponsors / Mods may not read this post...I would make it clear in the future that you offering experience and information only; on product quality or details of said white goods that may be of interest to existing or new CSs...

Should some one be in your area and want a low end white good, and buy locally.. Then I doubt that many sponsors would be too upset... We often see people promoting specials on SB products - HN, Myers etc etc... I am assuming that your not getting a spotters fee

Why; because in general none of teh Sponsors sell or provide said products and they know; that the next upgrade will be with them

I guess your advice needs to be clearly non biased and not seen as direct competition.

Keep up the good work and roasting
    Thanks & this is exactly my intention - and i get nothing from it apart from the fact i like to help people.
    So once again - my apologies to all. :-[
    I have over 15yrs in retail in all sectors from white goods to home theatre and my back ground is Audio Engineering.
    No to mention i love coffee and all things that go with it.
    Quote Originally Posted by 154A52444F4448414142424A4649270 link=1250074389/6#6 date=1250119590
    No worries Lozzo- nevertheless a commercial post is a commercial posts and quite a few of yours are very 50/50- at best
    This i did not think was the case - but then i again i am sorry.
    I will keep my opionions to myself in the future.

A_M

Quote Originally Posted by 40637676630C0 link=1250074389/8#8 date=1250123471
    Quote Originally Posted by 66494042556A46494640424A424953270 link=1250074389/7#7 date=1250120170
    think it only fair that you clearly highlight that you an employee of a large supermarket / retail chain that sells WHITE GOODS

1:If some one wants feedback as to product quality or details... Your in a ideal position to provide.... If it is one of the White Goods range...

From our contact and chats at Vs and teh CS meet, I understand where your coming from....And commend your passion / interest.

However, while good intentions are there, some of the wording at times could be miss understood / contrived by some; to be in direct competition to CS sponsors...I have to agree with 2mcm and his post above...But it would be interesting if a Major White Goods chain was to be a Sponsor...

As all sponsors / Mods may not read this post...I would make it clear in the future that you offering experience and information only; on product quality or details of said white goods that may be of interest to existing or new CSs...

Should some one be in your area and want a low end white good, and buy locally.. Then I doubt that many sponsors would be too upset... We often see people promoting specials on SB products - HN, Myers etc etc... I am assuming that your not getting a spotters fee

Why; because in general none of teh Sponsors sell or provide said products and they know; that the next upgrade will be with them

Keep up the good work and roasting *
    Thanks & this is exactly my intention - and i get nothing from it apart from the fact i like to help people.
    So once again - my apologies to all. :-[
    I have over 15yrs in retail in all sectors from white goods to home theatre and my back ground is Audio Engineering.
    No to mention i love coffee and all things that go with it.
    Quote Originally Posted by 154A52444F4448414142424A4649270 link=1250074389/6#6 date=1250119590
    No worries Lozzo- nevertheless a commercial post is a commercial posts and quite a few of yours are very 50/50- at best
    This i did not think was the case - but then i again i am sorry.

I will keep my opinions to myself in the future.
    No dont... We need your comments and input on lots of stuff including Coffee and coffee machines...

Quote Originally Posted by 08574F595259555C5C5F5F575B543A0 link=1250074389/6#6 date=1250119590
    One to keep in mind unless your boss wants to investigate becoming a site sponsor...Wink
    I know his boss
    His name is David Jones

Quote Originally Posted by 7B545D5F48775B545B5D5F575F544E3A0 link=1250074389/9#9 date=1250141380
    No dont... We need your comments and input on lots of stuff including Coffee and coffee machines..
    Yep just stick to the facts on machine specifics and if they are good or not
    And respond again if more info is required by the poster

Quote Originally Posted by 7B545D5F48775B545B5D5F575F544E3A0 link=1250074389/7#7 date=1250120170
    Yep I like him to
    He is a nice fellow & fellow roaster :D

KK