I have one and I like it.
* stainless steel boiler
- much better than a thermablock (ie almost any sunbeam)
- better than an alluminium boiler (ie gaggia) which will corrode
* pressurized group head
- this is a bit funny but it works fine. If you are using supermarket coffee, get lavazza il perfeto espresso ONLY, and you can do decent shots
- you can easily pull it apart and remove the pressure mechanism in 2 minutes, and then if you have a tamper (53mm) you can get much better coffee, even with lavazza!
* slightly short steam wand
- but this is no problem. just remove the outer plastic thing and keep the inner plastic nozzle on and you can do good milk. steam pressure is many times better than any sunbeam I have used (thanks to boiler rather that thermablock)
* nice stainless steel :)
* you can pop a lid on the top and put more water in
* seems like a very sturdy and reliable machine
- ie no electronics inside it to break
* has a good reputation, lots of snobs here recommended it to me as a good entry level machine that can actually make high standard coffees
Put it this way: I dont drink coffee at cafes anymore.