Thread: Hagen ha-900

Hagen ha-900

Gene Cafe Coffee Roaster $850 - Free Beans Free Freight
    Good Morning all,
    I have recently had my first experience with the automatic coffee machine while staying with my cousin - she had the Saeco Talea Ring. How heavenly was that coffee each morning! So now I am a fan and am researching machines for myself, but in the lower budget area. I am either looking for new in lower budget area or second hand. I have just seen the Hagen HA-900 online. It seems to retail on e-bay at about $400. The few reviews i found were positive. But they weren't reviews from coffee snobs! Have you had any experience with this machine? Any comments? Reviews? If I were buying second hand, any advice?
    Thanks
    TracyLea

I doubt anyone here has much experience with fully automatic machines. My only advice would be to take caution if purchasing one second hand. With a large amount of electronics you really can't predict when something is going to fail! That is in contrast to what most people here use, which basically operate on a thermostat, heating element, and pump. Or the grinder - a motor. Full stop.

Good luck finding something that suits you and your budget!

thanks Burr