Help required with reassembly of Saeco Via Venezia Sin006 model
This is my first post on here and I'm a relative newbie to coffee making. I've owned a Sunbeam EM3800 for the last 5 years that has just recently started to give up the ghost so thought I might look for a machine to step up the coffee a notch. On a whim, I bought a second hand Via Venezia on eBay and decided to give it a really good clean up before using it. I followed ifixit's very useful disassembly instructions and really gave the internals a good clean out.
I started to reassemble everything and was going fine until I got to replacing the boiler/brewhead and found I had 2 bolts left over! This is led to the brewhead not sitting low enough in the housing and the steam valve stem seems to be sitting at a bit of an angle. Kicking myself for not noting down step by step what I removed and from where but it's done now!
Is anyone able to shed light on where I'm going wrong. I've been trying to figure it out but I'm a bit stumped!
Just a quick suggestion, perhaps if you took and uploaded a few high res images of the internals you might find a member who can spot the mistake - otherwise just like when getting lost treking etc I'd suggest 'backtracking' and disassembling again and following the guide you used in reverse - if thats what you used to get it apart then it stands to reason that taking it back again will see you where you commenced. :-)