Thread: Breville Portafilter Spout

Breville Portafilter Spout

Gene Cafe Coffee Roaster $850 - Free Beans Free Freight
    Does anyone know the thread size of a 54 mm Breville Portafilter - or more specifically which 'single spout' replacement would be compatible?

Imperial measurements are not my forte, certainly when you start throwing BSP standards into the mix.

Ajm07,
    Hello and welcome along,54mm group handles don't come fitted with a spout,more correctly the spout(s) are built into the cast group head body.Perhaps you were thinking of the 58mm (commercial sized) handle of the later versions,if so I don't have one handy however,I understand the thread is ⅜" BSP (male).This thread is remarkably common regarding group handles of a commercial size (that is!).
    Cheers,
    Mick.

Thanks for the feedback.

The spout isn't integrated for the 54mm portafilter. Maybe you are thinking of the more common 50mm. The machine I'm talking about is the BES810.

I would have hoped that if Breville decided to introduce a removable spout that they would use a common thread size. It seems to have an outside diameter of about 16mm.

The pics in this thread show where the spout screws on.

ajm07,
    Excuse me...I was in error,yes 54mm group with removable spout,what do you know!!However,16mm = 3/8" BSP (British Standard Pipe),thanks for the awakening!
    Screen Shot 2016-01-12 at 9.29.15 PM.png