Results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: Gaggia Coffee, need "spring-ball valve" (?)

  1. #1
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2007

    Gaggia Coffee, need "spring-ball valve" (?)

    Gene Cafe Coffee Roaster $850 - Free Beans Free Freight
    Hi Coffee experts! I have a Gaggia Coffee and need to replace the spring loaded ball check valve that is located above the block which is above the screen in the group head. I am not sure what it is called. And, since I dont know what to call it, I cant find a replacement! Thanks for your expertise!

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jan 2008

    Re: Gaggia Coffee, need "spring-ball valve" (?)

    gaggia call it a coffee valve
    sometimes you can unclog them by soaking in coffee cleaner
    most gaggia service agents that carry parts should have one

  3. #3
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2007

    Re: Gaggia Coffee, need "spring-ball valve" (?)

    Thanks, Graham. Now that I know what to call it, I should be able to track one down.

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 19
    Last Post: 30th June 2011, 01:39 PM
  2. "Cuppers", "Baristas" and two ends of the beast ...
    By luca in forum General Coffee Related...
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 6th September 2009, 01:03 PM
  3. "Black" OR "Chrome Professional Grinder"
    By trumboli in forum Grinders
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 27th January 2008, 11:52 PM
  4. Suggestions for "Interesting" or "Bright" beans?
    By NewToEspresso in forum Cup Tasting Room
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 9th January 2008, 01:30 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts