Thread: User Manual

User Manual

Gene Cafe Coffee Roaster $850 - Free Beans Free Freight
    :) Just bought *Faema Due D92/A2 machine second hand and just joned this blog!

Can anyone help me find a user manual and point me to where to get parts as I strip it down for a rebuild?

Also, any other feedback on this machine?

All help appreciated.

Steve

Re: User Manual

Hi Steve,
    As far as a manual goes, i cant help. Coffee parts (see the sponsor list on the left) have a very extensive range of parts, especially for Faema machines which seems to have the biggest section.

I have the same: Faema Due D92/A-2. In good working condition. I am looking to sell, if anyone is interested, or has an idea of what price is appropriate to ask for. Stevo, I havent found much info online for this model. I bought mine years ago with a service contract from a local used espresso machine dealer. Maybe there is one in your area whod be willing to answer some questions. If its helpful I can give you the info for the servicer in my area that replaced several part for me in the past. They are getting the parts somewhere. Likewise if you come across how to get ahold of a manual, or some good suggestions for selling, Id appreciate it.

you can advertise here on coffeesnobs in the for sale section.... Ray.

Quote Originally Posted by xanah link=1229303122/0#2 date=1231034054
    I have the same: Faema Due D92/A-2. In good working condition. I am looking to sell, if anyone is interested, or has an idea of what price is appropriate to ask for. Stevo, I havent found much info online for this model. I bought mine years ago with a service contract from a local used espresso machine dealer. Maybe there is one in your area whod be willing to answer some questions. If its helpful I can give you the info for the servicer in my area that replaced several part for me in the past. They are getting the parts somewhere. Likewise if you come across how to get ahold of a manual, or some good suggestions for selling, Id appreciate it.
    Before doing this "xanah", please familiarise yourself with the Site Sales and Posting Policy here..... http://coffeesnobs.com.au/YaBB.pl?num=1115338528

Welcome to CoffeeSnobs by the way.... [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

Mal.

Thank you! I will familiarize myself. I was SO excited to find anything on a D92 that I was rather hasty about it.