Thread: San Marino auto programming

levercrema

San Marino auto programming

Gene Cafe Coffee Roaster $850 - Free Beans Free Freight
    Hi, hoping someone can help. Just obtained a three group San Marino auto and dont know how to program the buttons. Can anyone help please.

Thanks,
    Don

Re: San Marino auto programming

Depends on the model but from memory there is a small toggle or "flick switch" somewhere in a spot where it cant be easily seen (ie not obvious & not on the front panel). When you flick it "on" it will allow you to enter programming mode. (very possibly under the front top panel).

Thats if its "electronic". The "later" "auto timer" models also had a touch pad so they looked similar to an electronic touch pad model but the system for that was different..it escapes me at the moment but I think you turned a kind of adjustable thingamajigger that stuck out of the touch pad.

I did say... "from memory" *;) !

Regardz,
    Attilio
    very first CS site sponsor

i have a manual for them (and had one that had the old school timer with a "pot" you turned on the front)

it has in the manual that there is a toggle switch on the front right inside and above the steam wand RHS.

it also explains the procedure

if you PM me your email address i will send you the manual....
    it is in *10 separate pdfs but :)

Leeham

levercrema

Quote Originally Posted by 003423352E19052920202323460 link=1263353282/1#1 date=1263359208
    Depends on the model but from memory there is a small toggle or "flick switch" somewhere in a spot where it cant be easily seen (ie not obvious & not on the front panel). When you flick it "on" it will allow you to enter programming mode. (very possibly under the front top panel).

Thats if its "electronic". The "later" "auto timer" models also had a touch pad so they looked similar to an electronic touch pad model but the system for that was different..it escapes me at the moment but I think you turned a kind of adjustable thingamajigger that stuck out of the touch pad.

I did say... "from memory" *;) !

Regardz,
    Attilio
    very first CS site sponsor
    Thanks Attilio, you are a life saver ;D. It is indeed the electronic model and Ive found the small toggle switch you mention - hidden up under the front panel. Now for a fiddle with the programs :D.

Thanks again,
    Don

it also says that some models do nto have the toggle and holding the "program" button in till the lights flash

and some models have a key you insert......

I had a laugh lots of options :D

if it still does nto work it might be a flow meter issue as one of my machines had that problem and it was not the programing

glad to help DrDregs

Regardz,
    Attilio

levercrema

Thankyou to Attilio and Maheel for the advice.

The monster is now working and sitting happily on the back deck dispensing the odd espresso - connected to the garden hose and only one element cos if I plug both in I fear 6000watts and 20amps will probly send the house into orbit. With me sitting in a crater holding a smoking group handle.

Not allowed to bring it inside cos its bigger than the whole kitchen :(.

Thanks again,
    Don