Thread: User manual required for La Cimbali M21 Premium & Fiamma Rossi Grinder!

User manual required for La Cimbali M21 Premium & Fiamma Rossi Grinder!

Gene Cafe Coffee Roaster $850 - Free Beans Free Freight
    Hi Im brand new to Coffee Snobs and my love for coffee has spilled over into buying a mobile coffee cart consisting of a La Cimbali M21 Premium espresso machine & Fiamma Rossi RR65 Grinder. After an extensive search of the net I realised the manuals are not easy to come by and not wanting to break the equipment, I was wondering if anyone had a pdf version they could email to me or where I could quickly purchase the manuals. Thanks in advance - Wayno!

Re: User manual required for La Cimbali M21 Premium & Fiamma Rossi Grinder!

Hello Coffee Haven welcome to CS.

I always feel uncomfortable when a presumed "love for coffee" leads people to purchase a coffee business enterprise. Plenty of people love riding motorcycles and sports cars, but that doesnt lead them to buy dealerships and I am personally acquanted with enough people that thought to cross the bridge between their hobby and turning it into a business, where they eventually stopped getting enjoyment out of their hobby.

What I am saying, is a love of coffee is a wonderful thing, but the business of coffee is an entirely different thing especially for those without the background.

In any case whatever.....for all I know you just bought a mobile coffee cart to install in your garage and enjoy, in which case dont take any notice of this ;)

If you want a user / owner booklet just call the La Cimballi importer. In Australia that is Coffex in Melbourne. Anyone and everyone has imported Gino Rossi grinders....in Australia for want of anyone else contact Bo_Ema in Sydney.

Kindly note, owner booklets tell you virtually nothing so getting your hands on one wont necessarily do anything for you....you are probably better off by asking specific questions around the traps including here, and / or contacting your nearest professional espresso machine service tech for direct help at a price. It will certainly get you going straight up instead of you poking around in the dark for a long time trying to work things out.

Hope that helps.

Attilio
    very first CS site sponsor.

Re: User manual required for La Cimbali M21 Premium & Fiamma Rossi Grinder!

Hi Attilio and thanks for your sound advice regarding being careful about getting involved professionally in the coffee industry.

Regarding the manuals, Im one of those strange individuals who actually read instruction manuals from cover to cover and combine this knowledge with what Ive read in books and barista course DVDs to try to get the best out of my equipment. I was hoping to get hold of a digital download manual however Ill take your advice and contact the Perth authorised dealer which is Supreme Coffee Machines.

Thanks for your reply
    Kind regards - Wayno

P.S. Ive received a message saying I may not have identified my equipment correctly so Ive posted a couple of extra pics for reference.

Quote Originally Posted by Archangel View Post
    Hi Im brand new to Coffee Snobs and my love for coffee has spilled over into buying a mobile coffee cart consisting of a La Cimbali M21 Premium espresso machine & Fiamma Rossi RR65 Grinder. After an extensive search of the net I realised the manuals are not easy to come by and not wanting to break the equipment, I was wondering if anyone had a pdf version they could email to me or where I could quickly purchase the manuals. Thanks in advance - Wayno!
    Did you get aholod of the user manual? If so any chance you woulkd share it? creativepaths@hotmail.com
    Also, can you tell me if the metal dish into which you put the ground coffee (I don't know what it is called), does it have a lip? Mine does and I think that is why the device leaks and also cannot be properly tightened (since the 'coffee cradle' is not able to seal against the seat because of the lip).