Thread: BEZZERA B2000 DE 2 GROUP Hot water Prob

Unhappy BEZZERA B2000 DE 2 GROUP Hot water Prob

Gene Cafe Coffee Roaster $850 - Free Beans Free Freight
    HI EVERYONE, Recently acquired a Bez2000DE 2 grouper, prob is : When hot water knob turned on ( to get a cup of water for a cup of tea ) i am getting more steam than water, its almost like another steam wand, Barista come around to show me how to use this machine and he says water temp is a little to high ( also in porta filters ) and needs turning down a tad..... HOW DO I DO THIS??????? The manual i have is very vague on any settings or adjustments, thanks in advance to all that can help me, new to this coffee making stuff and have already drank several cups "practicing" so looks i will be up all night on a caf high- sigh.

hmmmm, i thought SOMEONE woulda replied or helped, anyway temperature to high prob now all sorted, another prob though, turned machine on last weekend and curcuit breaker on house switchboard turned off, keeps doing it everytime b2000 turned on, had a sparky come around, he thought it might be a bad element in the bez2000 so he removed the 7 wires n tested element, all good, BUT he didnt mark what terminal what wire come from GRRRRRR, Anyone got a decent wiring diagram for a 2004 b2000DE element??? I been told prob the 2 or 3 way valve thingy under one the group heads gone to ground causing power short, yet to look at that, i was so annoyed in lack of support for these Bezzera machines that i went out n bought a new Expobar 2 group high model Mega Crem, YUMMMMMMM. Army Friend in Dubai posted me back some beans, "RAW Coffee bean company" not much english on the 1kg bag and a very different taste but very nice.

Quote Originally Posted by elvispressa View Post
    HI EVERYONE, Recently acquired a Bez2000DE 2 grouper, prob is : When hot water knob turned on ( to get a cup of water for a cup of tea ) i am getting more steam than water, its almost like another steam wand, Barista come around to show me how to use this machine and he says water temp is a little to high ( also in porta filters ) and needs turning down a tad..... HOW DO I DO THIS??????? The manual i have is very vague on any settings or adjustments, thanks in advance to all that can help me, new to this coffee making stuff and have already drank several cups "practicing" so looks i will be up all night on a caf high- sigh.
    This is normal as its boiling water that is under pressure
    The screen at the wands exit helps to soften this but does not always work

You can reduce your boiler pressure as it may help

KK

Red face TY Mr Kosmo

Quote Originally Posted by Koffee_Kosmo View Post
    This is normal as its boiling water that is under pressure
    The screen at the wands exit helps to soften this but does not always work

You can reduce your boiler pressure as it may help

KK
    Previous owner had Thermo set high cause he got low on steam when smashed for orders.