Thread: La Cimbali Jr S1 with matching La Cimbali Grinder

La Cimbali Jr S1 with matching La Cimbali Grinder

Gene Cafe Coffee Roaster $850 - Free Beans Free Freight
    Hi

La Cimba Jr S1 with La Cimbali Jr matching grinder

I have just purchased a nice machine but with no instructions. Does any one have information on these machines. The look great and the coffee tastes great. Any help would be appreciated. I will post a picture just don't know how.

Cheers Chuckie63

Hhhmmmm.....A glance in the Documents section and your questions would have been answered.

Java " http://coffeesnobs.com.au/documentat...ing-parts.html " phile
    Toys! I must have new toys!!!

Thankyou. New to this site. I didn't see the document section. I also would not have linked Faema to La Cimbali.

Any help with manuals for this machine. Thankyou

[IMG][/IMG]

There is also some grinder info in the grinder section.

Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by Chuckie63 View Post
    Any help with manuals for this machine. Thankyou
    [IMG][/IMG]
    You've already been given the link to the installation and operation manual as well as the parts manual for the S1.

Quote Originally Posted by Javaphile View Post
    Hhhmmmm.....A glance in the Documents section and your questions would have been answered.

Java " http://coffeesnobs.com.au/documentat...ing-parts.html " phile
    And Artman has told you where to find the manuals for your grinder. What more do you want/need?!?!?!

Java " " phile

Hi

Steep learning curve with manuals in hand. The machine was from a small office but I believe never back flushed. I did a back flush and scared myself with amount of brown stuff that appeared. The problems began after the flush. I had to pull the group head pressure valve apart and group head it' s self was stuck fast with a tary substance. Lucky for me this machine is very easy breakdown. After a couple of hours and some elbow grease the machine is functioning like new. Crema looks and tastes great. One more thing to do just not sure how to do it. A filter in the tank for water softening can be restore/recharged? Any help or suggestions?

Cheers

Chuckie get over to HomeBarista.com - lots of info on the Faema E98/ La Cimbal Junior including a step by step review by Dan Kehn. The inline filter is rubbish get some proper filtering and just pour it in.

biggest tip is just to get get your cooling flush right - you can hear it - as it stops hissing and spitting (thats all the boiling water)

cheers paul

Hi

Thanks Paul I will try your cooling flush tip.

Cheers

Hi all

There is a restored Faema Faemina Lever action machine on EBay. His warning is funny.

Potential Buyers Beware!

This is not a budget price Nespresso Pod, Aldi type faux coffee machine for the Soy latte sipping limp wristed decaffeinated brigade. It is a serious, hissing and spitting vintage Latin mini steam punker that needs a firm and understanding hand and with a little effort will deliver exceptional espresso.

Buyers beware! I had a laugh

Cheers

Thanks super moderator. If I found what I needed I won't be asking. Others have been helpful you have been more less been having a dig. A true Snob is my guess. Nice touch.

TC
    Thanks super moderator. If I found what I needed I won't be asking. Others have been helpful you have been more less been having a dig. A true Snob is my guess. Nice touch.
    Nice attitude....You're given the link to save you the massive task of looking in the docs thread and here is your thanks. I'd bet supermod is wondering why he bothered. Classy.

Hi Chuckie63, I did a couple of videos some time back when I was trying to decide on which machine to keep the Giotto or the Faema. Not sure if they would be of any help but here they are.

Faema Compact E98 S1 vs ECM Rocket Giotto Premium part 1 - YouTube
    Faema Compact E98 S1 vs ECM Rocket Giotto part 2.AVI - YouTube

They are powerful machines. I really enjoyed it while I had it.

You asked for manuals for your machines. I gave you a link to the S1 Installation and Use Manual as well as the S1 Parts Manual. Did you even bother to click on the link to see what was there before you again asked for the manuals? I then reposted the link, as a quote, in case you had somehow managed to miss it the first time and re-emphasized the info that Artman had given you about where the manuals for your grinder were located. Hence you had the answer(s) to your question. I then asked you what else you wanted or needed. A question you never answered.

You have been directed to where the manuals are for both your machines. So I'll ask you again: What else do you want/need?

If those manuals are not sufficient unto your needs then you need to tell us what it is you're looking for that you're not finding in those manuals. Otherwise you're asking us to read your mind to see what it is you want.

Java "Not a psychic!" phile

Hi Java Phile

I did have a look. The repeated question was a photo link repeating the question. The photo was to assist any responses to make sure I was correct with facts about models.

Cheers

Hi all

There is a restored Faema Faemina Lever action machine on EBay. His warning is funny.

Potential Buyers Beware!

This is not a budget price Nespresso Pod, Aldi type faux coffee machine for the Soy latte sipping limp wristed decaffeinated brigade. It is a serious, hissing and spitting vintage Latin mini steam punker that needs a firm and understanding hand and with a little effort will deliver exceptional espresso.
    Love it, I think he & I would get along just fine.