Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By TOK

Thread: Coffee Machine selection community hall

Cool Coffee Machine selection community hall

Gene Cafe Coffee Roaster $850 - Free Beans Free Freight
    Hi Folks, easy on me this is my first post in years..... My community hall is looking at spending up big on a automatic coffee machine Jura Impressa X9. I'm a coffee lover with EM6910 Sunbeam & EM0480 grinder, buy direct from local roaster weekly. So I'm not impressed the committee is looking at spending $$$$ on an auto machine, but understand with many users (hall hirers) they want something simple. Is the Jura capable with great beans of serving a great coffee, so is there others we should look at.

Faye

If they really can "spend up big" on a fully auto,... i have had some very acceptable coffee from one of these Carimali machine's.
    Product • F-10

TOK
    Depends entirely on the intended use of the machine by the Community Hall Association....recommend you speak with a professonal equipment vendor who is more than just the agent for the machine you think you are going to run with....eg, if the Jura X9 agent only sells Juras, then I am afraid the info you get from them may be a little too biased.....speak with a professional that sells a range of commercial type equipment. That way, after he has listened to what the Community Association is proposing, he can advise you on whether he thinks the X9 is the most suitable OR if some other type of equipment will be better suited.

Again, speak with a professional equipment vendor who (it is hoped) will look after your needs and expectations.

And for heavens sake, "professional equipment vendor" does not mean a department store that sells in the main, domestic use coffee machines and occasionally dabbles in the odd office coffee machine which they think is "commercial".....

If you dont know where to start, you could start with your coffee supplier as many of them deal in coffee making equipment to a variety of different situations.

Hope that helps

EDIT:

If you let us know which city you are in or closest to, I may be able to suggest a "professional equipment vendor" in the area...
    Last edited by TOK; 9th December 2013 at 05:31 PM. Reason: afterthought
    TC likes this.

We are in Barwon Heads Victoria, Geelong region

Blog Entries
    Have a chat to site sponsors George and Sue at The Coffee Man in Moolap (mention CoffeeSnobs for special service!).
    http://coffeesnobs.com.au/sponsors/3...offee-man.html
    They are the regional commercial Saeco sales and repair agents and they should be able to help you in Barwon Heads.

It's always worth posting a quote request via our online quote form, all the site sponsors get it at once and those that can help will contact you directly. There is a tab at the top of this page and a link at the bottom to the "Quote Form".

Good luck!

Great Thanks Andy