Thread: Custom Wooden parts for GS3

Custom Wooden parts for GS3

Gene Cafe Coffee Roaster $850 - Free Beans Free Freight
    I've got a guy in Israel who does custom wooden bike parts. I've asked if he would be keen to do some custom parts for the GS3 and he is keen to expand his repertoire. He does a lot of custom metal inlays in his woodwork, so it'll be cool to see some of that done as part of the GS3.

Would anyone else here be keen if I were to get him started on it? Economies of scale right?

Hi E-Gene,

I have just started making custom timber sides, handles, group caps ect as a bit of a hobby on the side, if you're interested? I'm a furniture maker by trade and have been working with timber for 20 years. I live in Melbourne and can make anything you want. I can show you my GS3 as an example if you like.

There is also a good friend of mine in the Netherlands that can make custom timber handles ect for just about any machine. I have just sent him a template for the GS3 sides, so it will be great to see what he can do too! He has been making coffee related gear for years. His website is Custom accessories for barista, espresso machine and grinder - Jörg Custom Woodworks
    check it out, he is amazing.

Quote Originally Posted by dans1982 View Post
    There is also a good friend of mine in the Netherlands that can make custom timber handles ect for just about any machine. I have just sent him a template for the GS3 sides, so it will be great to see what he can do too! He has been making coffee related gear for years. His website is Custom accessories for barista, espresso machine and grinder - Jörg Custom Woodworks
    check it out, he is amazing.
    I've seen the website and he's got great stuff. Will love to see what you've done and see your GS3 as well. PM me your details and maybe I can come by and check it out.

At couple of years ago dabbler (a member here) made some beautiful Australian Myrtle handles for my Izzo Pompei. I don't know if he is still making them.

Greg