Thread: LaCimbali M29 touchpad not going

LaCimbali M29 touchpad not going

Gene Cafe Coffee Roaster $850 - Free Beans Free Freight
    As the title suggests. This is a machine I've never plugged in before. It's filling up and heating up like a dream, steam is great, but alas not a sign of life from any of the touchpads. It's a 4 header. The control box under the drip tray is very clean and shows no sign of any moisture ever having gotten in there. Any suggestions as to tracing the issue greatly appreciated. Anyone got a manual for it?
    Attached Images Attached Images

Have you got a pic of the control board, as I just got a wiring schematic for my M30, I'm pretty sure the boards are the same if so I could flick you the diagram.

What a beast!

Have a look in the documentation thread in the extreme machines section (one in each section), there are manuals etc there, you should find some of it relevant even if your particular machine model is not covered.

Cheers

If none of the touch pads work, try disconnecting the ribbon and reconnecting it. On the main CPU board there is a series of dip switches. 1 should be on , 2 off, 3 on , 4 off. disconnect all wiring loom onto control board and reconnect. if it still doesn't work I reckon you are up for a new touch pad or CPU. Pray that its the touch pad and not the CPU cause the CPU is very expensive!! budget on $700+

Schemetic diagram is attached!

Here you go. Try Coffex Coffee in Melbourne, they are the importers.
    Attached Files Attached Files