Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By flynnaus

Thread: Too many Dble Boilers to choose from! Help!

rbk

Too many Dble Boilers to choose from! Help!

Gene Cafe Coffee Roaster $850 - Free Beans Free Freight
    I have been looking endlessly for what to buy to replace my "Diadema Reale" Narrowed it down to 3 or 4 but would approeciate any advice or opinions to whittle it down to one. Profitec 700, LM Linea mini, the new ECM Dual 75PID.

Naturally a GS3, Slayer or Speedster would be nice, but fiscally unrealistic. Unless a good second hand one came up. (Rare to say the least)

Any suggestions, thoughts or advice. I'm off to MICE this weekend to checkout some machine in the flesh.
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by rbk View Post
    I have been looking endlessly for what to buy to replace my "Diadema Reale" Narrowed it down to 3 or 4 but would approeciate any advice or opinions to whittle it down to one. Profitec 700, LM Linea mini, the new ECM Dual 75PID.

Naturally a GS3, Slayer or Speedster would be nice, but fiscally unrealistic. Unless a good second hand one came up. (Rare to say the least)

Any suggestions, thoughts or advice. I'm off to MICE this weekend to checkout some machine in the flesh.
    Thanks
    Lucky you. A change in my financial circumstances has put the kibosh on seeking an upgraditis cure. I reckon your answer lies with the MICE, especially if you get some hands on.
    In the meantime, there is this thread that raises a similar question: http://coffeesnobs.com.au/brewing-eq...questions.html
    kbc likes this.