Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Brizee

Thread: Looking for Review of the Faema Due 2 Group

Looking for Review of the Faema Due 2 Group

Gene Cafe Coffee Roaster $850 - Free Beans Free Freight
    Hi, I am new to the forum and I am looking for any who has some experience with a Faema due 2 Group.

I am about to by a second hand one, this one has been branded up in Vittoria coffee logo's and is gold n colour.

Thanks in advance Brizee

Welcome mate...

A brief search using the Search Tool above, revealed the following link of one CSer's journey with a Faema Due 2-Group...
    http://coffeesnobs.com.au/brewing-eq...ht=Faema+Group

Mal.

I briefly owned a Faema Due D92/A1, which is a single group. It was an awesome machine and I wouldn't hesitate to look at one again. The only real difference I believe between the Due and the more expensive Faema models like the President is that they don't use an e61 group. It's still a high quality commercial group head, just a little bit lighter than the e61. I've read that the D92 type models were better than the Smart models, but I can't comment on that myself. Let us know how you go with it.

Thanks for you help, I did undertake a search but did not find that post, many thanks Mal.

Thanks LeroyC I did not know about the groups cheers..!

Well I didn't end up buying the Faema the price got a bit high so I gave it a miss, but just got a Wega Vela 2 group in bright red looks awesome, I just need to get it from Sydney back to Brisbane, I am super excited...!
    Dimal likes this.