• 1 Post By Bigjaype
  • 2 Post By Bigjaype
  • 2 Post By Bigjaype
  • 3 Post By Bigjaype
  • 1 Post By 02keilj

Thread: La Pavoni Bar T2

La Pavoni Bar T2

Gene Cafe Coffee Roaster $850 - Free Beans Free Freight
    Hi everyone...just joined. I bought this machine as a resto project. My aim is to strip it down and replace all seals, gaskets etc and then get it up and running again for home use. I was hoping for some advice and also any place where I can download spares lists and manuals...
    My current home machine is a Lilet which I enjoy tinkering with but I wanted to take a step up and found this machine in a cafe standing at the back...probably been there for about 2-3 years but was working fine when they replaced it with a 3 head machine due to demand. Didn't pay too much for it so am willing to spend on it to get it back into good working order.

Any comments and advice will be appreciated.

Thanks for reading and your help.
    matth3wh likes this.

You can find the manual for your machine here: http://coffeesnobs.com.au/documentat...ulti-lang.html

Java "Good luck with the resto!" phile
    Toys! I must have new toys!!!

Hi Phile...thanks for responding...much appreciated. I think I must have the model wrong as mine looks similar but has the manual brew heads with levers and not solenoids...any help for that one?

jmc

Update...boiler is out and most of the pipe work. Will have to make up new pipes that feed the heads but no biggie as they are pretty knackered.
    hopefully by tonight I can get all the wiring and pump out and give the chassis a good clean...
    fuzzyfozzy likes this.

So...pretty much done! Pressure tested the machine yesterday and all is well. One small drop at the bottom but a 1/4 turn and all fixed. Steam pressure sits at around 1,3 bar! Now for a full system descale and flush. Hoping to post some pics. Still need to buy a grinder as my current machine has a built in(Lilet)...any suggestions?
    Dimal likes this.

Some disassembled pics!
    Dimal and mattyj73350 like this.

Testing done...time for the trip upstairs
    Dimal and LFM60 like this.

Magic_Matt, matth3wh and LFM60 like this.

Hey Bigjaype,

Just got one of these myself. I've been told it works but need to get power sorted to test it. Similar goals as you, tidy it up really nice and make a few useful modifications. Mine has the crappy on/off switch heads, would love some manual lever heads but probably a little pricey right now.

How much are these machines worth anyway?

I haven't found anywhere selling spare parts other than coffeeparts.com.au - if you have found anywhere that has a good selection id love to hear about it.

Hi

If you cannot find parts from Coffee Parts for this then I suggest contacting Europresso in Annandale Sydney. They've provided parts and helpful information to me a number of years ago for La Pavoni Bar T 2 Pub.

Hope this helps.

Quote Originally Posted by matth3wh View Post
    Hi

If you cannot find parts from Coffee Parts for this then I suggest contacting Europresso in Annandale Sydney. They've provided parts and helpful information to me a number of years ago for La Pavoni Bar T 2 Pub.

Hope this helps.
    Thanks very much for that!
    matth3wh likes this.