Thread: La Cimbali M28 wiring

Smile La Cimbali M28 wiring

Gene Cafe Coffee Roaster $850 - Free Beans Free Freight
    I live in Alaska and purchased a bit of a basket case. The machine appears to have been exposed to subzero temperatures at some point, and then partially taken apart. I have been able to fix most the items, but I am completely at a loss as to the wiring for the boiler. The wires were pulled off and not labeled. I will be wiring the unit up to 240 V single phase power. I have attached images of the wiring diagram inside of the cover and also the wires near the boiler. Thanks for any insight you can provide. Jim

Which exact M28 model do you have as there are several versions. There's no pictures in your post. You'll need to make a few more posts before you can attach pictures. When you post your pictures, including one of the business side of the machine would be helpful for identification purposes.

Java "Cimba!" phile
    Toys! I must have new toys!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Javaphile View Post
    Which exact M28 model do you have as there are several versions. There's no pictures in your post. You'll need to make a few more posts before you can attach pictures. When you post your pictures, including one of the business side of the machine would be helpful for identification purposes.

Java "Cimba!" phile
    The machine is an M28 Select DT/2. Thanks for any help you can provide.

Here is a link to a photo that is hopefully accessible: https://photos.google.com/photo/AF1Q...I-OlRF_gR3d1gU

Unless you want to give us all your Google login details that link does us no good.

Java "No credentials" phile
    Toys! I must have new toys!!!