Thread: Corporate fully automatic coffee machine

Corporate fully automatic coffee machine

Gene Cafe Coffee Roaster $850 - Free Beans Free Freight
    Hello :)

I am looking around for a commercial (corporate) fully automatic coffee machine with one button operation for an office of 50 people (100-cups per day). The coffee machine needs to be of relatively good quality and needs to deliver a reasonable cup of coffee in an office environment. We need a coffee machine that requires minimum user maintenance and is very easy to use. The coffee that it produces needs to be reasonably hot (some automatic coffee machines do not produce very hot cup of coffee and the user may need to heat their cup of coffee in a microwave oven). We also need to pay for regular maintenance and an extended warranty to five years. At the moment I am investigating the WMF 1000 and the Jura Impressa X7C. I am sure there are other similar coffee machines out there in the market-place that will satisfy our requirements for about AUD$5500.00

At the moment I am trying to locate customer reviews on these coffee machines to hear their experiences with them. I tried to google for these but to no avail.

Could someone please advise if these is anywhere on the world wide web (WWW) to locate any customer reviews of coffee machines such as these?

Alternatively, if someone knows of a suitable coffee machine, Id be very pleased to hear any feedback :)

Kind regards,

Chris :)

Re: Corporate fully automatic coffee machine

Hello again :)

After searching around the net, I believe the easiest automatic coffee machines are the vendoring machine such as the: Bianchi Spriit E2S or the Bravilor Bolero XL 333. I do not know if these machines make nice tasting coffee and was unable to find any reviews on these machines.

If anyone has had any experience on vendoring machines, please let me know - any information would be greatly appreciated :)

Kind regards,

Gday longbow,

Welcome to CoffeeSnobs [smiley=thumbsup.gif].

About the best advice I could give you would be to contact a couple of our site sponsors over on the L/H side of the page, who deal in commercial/industrial equipment. The two who come immediately to mind is CosmoreX Coffee and Gilkatho. These people are total professionals and I have no hesitation in recommending them to you. All the best,

Mal.

Thanks Mal for your advice, very much appreciated :)

Kind regards,

Site Sponsor

The Juras are usually regarded as top of the line, but the WMFs are probably more heavy duty again. From memory, they are used in the McCafes ... or perhaps thats the Franke machines, now.

One of the big problems with superautomatic machines in offices is that they never get cleaned and maintained properly. The best course of action is probably to make two or three people responsible for cleaning the machine on a regularly scheduled basis. By cleaning, I dont mean just giving it a wipe down; I mean cleaning the internal working components. Many superautos have an automated cleaning cycle, so this shouldnt be too much of a chore. But it does need to be done regularly to prevent build-up of coffee oils, milk, etc, which could ultimately cause problems.

Many vending machines operate by heating and diluting a coffee concentrate. If thats the road that you want to go down, you might as well save yourself several thousand dollars and just buy instant coffee. However, because that is all that these machines do, they are internally simpler and shouldnt require as much servicing as a superautomatic.

With any coffee machine, be it superautomatic or otherwise, its very much a case of "garbage in, garbage out." You will need locally roasted coffee delivered or picked up on a weekly basis, as coffee tends to go stale after a week. Your best bet is to contact a local roastery and see if they can work out some sort of supply arrangement with you. Let them know that you need a blend for a superautomatic machine. As Mal suggested, you should be able to find a wealth of knowledge amongst your local CS sponsors.

Cheers,

Luca

Quote Originally Posted by Veneziano Caffe link=1183872183/0#4 date=1183890668
    With any coffee machine, be it superautomatic or otherwise, its very much a case of "garbage in, garbage out." You will need locally roasted coffee delivered or picked up on a weekly basis, as coffee tends to go stale after a week. Your best bet is to contact a local roastery and see if they can work out some sort of supply arrangement with you. Let them know that you need a blend for a superautomatic machine.
    Or he could put in a standing order with Andy/BrownBay for beans and turn the whole office into Coffee Snobs. ;D

Java "Sipping his Kenya Peaberry" phile

Thanks very much Veneziano Caffe and Javaphile for all your great advice. I will take it on-board and do some more investigating :)

Cheers,