Thread: Help need locating a part for a La Cimbali Jr

Help need locating a part for a La Cimbali Jr

Gene Cafe Coffee Roaster $850 - Free Beans Free Freight
    Hello
    i need some help finding a grouphead La Cimbali 457169 part number. (La Cimbali Jr tank vibe model) The one I have has had some damage where the shower screen threads on. There are several small holes that let the water through but the brass has broken away making connection to the next hole. The brass is cracked through to the other holes but is still in place. As a result water flows faster onto the shower screen and of course through the porta filter. The machine has just been rebuilt. I suspect the damage would have occurred over time and over filling with over tightening/a seal leak. Any help would be appreciated.

Thankyou Chuckie63

Have you tried site sponsor Coffee Parts? They stock Cimbali parts.

Java "One part fits many different models" phile
    Toys! I must have new toys!!!

Hi Java
    I have ordered most my parts from coffee parts. I did not see it on their site but will call today. They have been great with all the seals selanoids and parts. I discovered the cracks and missing brass piece on reassembly. Very sad at the moment. The machine is like new! Just need a group head for it. Thanks for the reply.
    Chuckie63

If these are impossible to source, or of the damage is just in 1 or 2 spots, you could possibly sleeve it. Stainless bundy tube could possibly help, or copper tube for fridgies is available in a variety of sizes. (Copper could be brazed in place too.

I just googled the part number and there is one available ex europe for €20. Id try him...lots of pics. Worth contacting him. It was for sale in feb this year....

I pm you the link.