Thread: 2006 Expobar 2-group - thread for feet

2006 Expobar 2-group - thread for feet

Gene Cafe Coffee Roaster $850 - Free Beans Free Freight
    I'm just looking for info anyone might have about where to get replacement feet for my 2006 Expobar 2-group (similar to pic below).

Mods - please advise if this is not the right forum. I'm aware the focus is on domestic machines and this is a commercial machine.

I recently had posted up (I live in remote NT) some replacement feet from a supplier but the thread is wrong. The original paperwork doesn't have a parts list and I've been unable to find anything online.

If anyone has any suggestions about where to find the relevant information and/or the parts themselves it would be much appreciated!

At the top of the forum is a tab for a "quote form"

Click it and fill it in

Your details and the request will be sent to all the CoffeeSnobs Site Sponsors at once.

Those sponsors that can help will contact you when they are next on a computer and those that cannot help will just delete the email (to save the reply time burden that we might impose with this system).

Please provide plenty of details in the Quote Form to ensure you get good answers back.

Quote Originally Posted by Thundergod View Post

Click it and fill it in

Your details and the request will be sent to all the CoffeeSnobs Site Sponsors at once.

Those sponsors that can help will contact you when they are next on a computer and those that cannot help will just delete the email (to save the reply time burden that we might impose with this system).

Please provide plenty of details in the Quote Form to ensure you get good answers back.
    Hello there!!

Quote Originally Posted by Thundergod View Post
    Thanks for pointing that out, will use it next time!

Thanks all, I don't know how to delete my post (but please do so mods if possible).

After having lots of trouble getting clear info from some well-known suppliers I got in touch with the Expobar distributor (I don't remember why I didn't back in January the first time around!), Disave, and they have already arrived to remote NT after a conversation late Monday morning. And they fit! Amazing service.

Now to nudge a response out of the original supplier for the non-fitting feet and get a refund on a mint condition return!