Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By DavidHanmore

Thread: Bezzera Mini Bar Parts

Bezzera Mini Bar Parts

Gene Cafe Coffee Roaster $850 - Free Beans Free Freight
    Does anyone know where I can buy a pump for a Bezzera Mini Bar?

Ours has a circular pump with no separate motor, sorry I don't have a model number but it's very old. I've checked for blockages and there is water at the inlet but nothing coming out at the first fitting after the pump. It runs but doesn't appear to be easily dismantled to check for internal blockages.

Thank you
    David

It just uses a ye olde solenoid pump (vibation pump). An Ulka EX5 or EP5 (brass or plastic outlet) should be a suitable replacement.

Double check the voltage and wattage of the current pump, as long as it's 220-240V and 48-50W then the Ulka will work fine. If the pump is rated at around 70W then you may need a Fluidotech solenoid pump instead, Coffeeparts sells these.

Circular Pump?? Some of these also use Rotary Pumps and if that is what yours has, best bet would be to talk to Pedro or Cilinia at Coffee Parts (Site Sponsor) to help identify the exact model that yours is fitted with.

Mal.

Quote Originally Posted by noidle22 View Post
    It just uses a ye olde solenoid pump (vibation pump). An Ulka EX5 or EP5 (brass or plastic outlet) should be a suitable replacement.

Double check the voltage and wattage of the current pump, as long as it's 220-240V and 48-50W then the Ulka will work fine. If the pump is rated at around 70W then you may need a Fluidotech solenoid pump instead, Coffeeparts sells these.
    Thank you, I'll get in touch with Coffeeparts.

Thanks Mal, I'll get on to them today.
    Dimal likes this.

Hello, I've installed the pump and can pump water everywhere except the group head, does anyone have suggestions as to where the problem could be? An explanation of how the machine does this would be really useful and give me an idea of where to start looking.
    Thank you.

Probably should check that the Solenoid Valves are working properly, not stuck or the coil burnt out.
    Either one stuck in the wrong position will prevent water getting to the Group...

Mal.