Results 1 to 8 of 8
Like Tree7Likes
  • 2 Post By CafeLotta
  • 1 Post By hawk87
  • 1 Post By Ronin
  • 2 Post By JetBlack_Espresso
  • 1 Post By Caps

Thread: Upgraded joysticks for ECM Synchronika

  1. #1
    Member hawk87's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Adelaide SA
    Posts
    86

    Upgraded joysticks for ECM Synchronika

    Gene Cafe Coffee Roaster $850 - Free Beans Free Freight
    Hi guys,

    I'm wondering if the newer V2 metal finished joysticks for the steam and hot water are available to be purchased individually? I've struggled to find the individual part, only finding the whole steam arm/mechanism. Not an essential purchase, but looks impact performance......right?

    Happy new year to all you CS legends.

  2. #2
    Senior Member Sullo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    State Of Insanity
    Posts
    1,371
    Got any pics ? Curious what they look like

  3. #3
    Senior Member CafeLotta's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Melbourne, Vic, Aust.
    Posts
    1,269
    Quote Originally Posted by hawk87 View Post
    I'm wondering if the newer V2 metal finished joysticks for the steam and hot water are available to be purchased individually? I've struggled to find the individual part, only finding the whole steam arm/mechanism.
    If you're after the new style Metal Capped Lever Knob, BellaBarista.co.uk have them.


    Synchronika Metal Cap Knob.png Synchronika Metal Cap knob.jpg

    Check PM for item link.
    Last edited by CafeLotta; 3 Weeks Ago at 09:26 AM.
    Dimal and hawk87 like this.

  4. #4
    Member hawk87's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Adelaide SA
    Posts
    86
    Quote Originally Posted by CafeLotta View Post
    If you're after the new style Metal Capped Lever Knob, BellaBarista.co.uk have them.

    You may need to get in touch with them re: shipping costs as the standard listed price seems excessive.


    Check PM for item link.

    Perfect, thanks CL!
    CafeLotta likes this.

  5. #5
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    608
    Check with espresso connect. Aus importer
    hawk87 likes this.

  6. #6
    Site Sponsor
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Frenchs Forest NSW
    Posts
    786
    Dimal and hawk87 like this.

  7. #7
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    9
    When did ECM start putting on metal capped joysticks on their Synchronikas?

    I just looked at mine and they are all black.

  8. #8
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    128
    Quote Originally Posted by pr1nce View Post
    When did ECM start putting on metal capped joysticks on their Synchronikas?

    I just looked at mine and they are all black.
    They probably got the idea from right here

    From 2016 https://coffeesnobs.com.au/brewing-e...tml#post576830

    And here https://coffeesnobs.com.au/brewing-e...tml#post578604

    And my Technika today
    IMG_20191026_085221167.jpg

    I passed the design over to Leon at Wilcox Handmade Coffee Parts a couple of years ago. He has been making them for all machines since then.
    Dimal likes this.



Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •