Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By EspressoAdventurer

Thread: WEGA Nova 2 Group Programming

Question WEGA Nova 2 Group Programming

Gene Cafe Coffee Roaster $850 - Free Beans Free Freight
    Hi Everyone,

Not sure if this is the right section of the forums for this but I am trying to reprogram some of the EVD buttons on a WEGA Nova 2 Group machine I have. I followed the directions from the company that I purchased the machine off but now the buttons that I have tried to program no longer work. Does anyone know what could be causing this issue?

Thanks in advance!

Have you got the user manual? What is the procedure your following?

It didn't come with a user manual, however, I found one online and I also called the techs from the company to walk me through the reprogramming. I switched the machine in to programming mode, pressed the PROG/STOP button, pressed the dose button I wished to reprogram, pressed the PROG/STOP button once the correct dosage had been poured, then switched the machine back off programming mode. After the first button I tried to reprogram stopped working using that method, the tech instructed me that I had to reprogram all the buttons for that to work, I then applied those steps to each button which has now resulted in the machine not pouring from any buttons. It will still pour from the manual switch though.

Step #2,,,, Press Stop Button ( 4 - 6 sec or so) Till All the Buttons (on the RHS group) Light up and Flash.
    Then proceed with the the reprogramming*.
    * ON the Right Hand Side Group as this controls all groups.

If you wish to set up a grouphead OR an individual button uniquely then you can do so on other groupheads / button other then the RHS group obv.

^ Tip.... before you try to setup the programming, run your test shots manually timing / measuring shot out.'Taste, adjust rerun and dial in.
    Be particular with dose accuracy throughout as then only the grind / tamp will require adjustment.

If you do so you'll find that programming will run more straightforward and will be more accurate.

Once programs set - best to - switch off reset mode ( the toggle button up under the RHS group) Then switch machine off at main rotary switch so that the settings saved.

Good Luck. And welcome to CS 's!
    Last edited by EspressoAdventurer; 1 Week Ago at 09:20 PM.
    Dimal and level3ninja like this.