Thread: Servicing

Servicing

Gene Cafe Coffee Roaster $850 - Free Beans Free Freight
    Hi All,

I am in Melbourne (CBD) and I am looking for a place to get my Gaggia Classic serviced.

If anyone has any suggestions, as searching the internet does not seem to be helping me at the moment.

Also, does anyone know how easy it is to remove the o-ring in the group head? I had a quick look and mine seems to be either stuck, or it is not just as simple as pulling it out and I will need to remove part of the boiler or something. Any help in this regard would be good (I dont want to destroy it getting it out incase the one I ordered is not the correct one).

Thanks for any suggestions.

Regards

-Hurgh-

A_M

Re: Servicing

Quote Originally Posted by 627F786D620A0 link=1236994113/0#0 date=1236994113
    Hi All,

I am in Melbourne (CBD) and I am looking for a place to get my Gaggia Classic serviced.

If anyone has any suggestions, as searching the internet does not seem to be helping me at the moment.

Also, does anyone know how easy it is to remove the o-ring in the group head? I had a quick look and mine seems to be either stuck, or it is not just as simple as pulling it out and I will need to remove part of the boiler or something. Any help in this regard would be good (I dont want to destroy it getting it out incase the one I ordered is not the correct one).

Thanks for any suggestions.

Regards

-Hurgh-
    <------- Sponsors to the left...

If your not sure, you can use the function at the very bottem to e-mail all and if you include enough details, I am sure some one will get back to you.

<------- Sponsors to the left...