do a good showerhead scrub and clean.
This is where Cafetto or something similar comes in handy
- just put a little bit (1/4 teaspoon) into a bowl with some hot water,
- take out your shower screens
- make sure you put the screw somewhere safe and not able to go down the sink
- put your showerscreens and your baskets into the solution for five minutes or so and then take them out,
- give them a good scrub with a toothbrush.
- Rinse them off
- do a quick eyeball check of your blue seal to make sure theres no damage,
- a quick wipe over of the seal and the exposed parts (I was known to give the area around the seal a gentle going over with the toothbrush also just to get rid of any gunk that had accumulated in and around the seal as well),
- put the shower screen back together and screw back together;
Bobs your Auntys live in lover.