Thread: em6910 service manual

em6910 service manual

Gene Cafe Coffee Roaster $850 - Free Beans Free Freight
    Hi all,
    new poster old reader!!!
    Have been reading all advice and issues with Sunbeam Em6910- I am starting to have a few issues with mine and was wondering if anyone has a service manual they would be able to forward pdf?? I would appreciate it greatly
    Regrds
    Kostie

A_M

Re: em6910 service manual

Quote Originally Posted by 73776B6C7928180 link=1257122538/0#0 date=1257122538
    Hi all,
    new poster old reader!!!
    Have been reading all advice and issues with Sunbeam Em6910- I am starting to have a few issues with mine and was wondering if anyone has a service manual they would be able to forward pdf?? I would appreciate it greatly
    Regrds
    Kostie
    If you use this link and go to part 4 it will save you lots of time...

http://coffeesnobs.com.au/YaBB.pl?num=1248646363

As to a manual... *There is a Users manual and a Parts manual (not authorised) only...

As to how to use and maintain your EM6910...

Then use the search feature and do lots of reading...

AM

Thanx AM

Have poured over countless posts for hours previous, but picked up on a service manual now removed from site at request of Sunbeam Honcho, was hoping for that one..
    Regards,
    Kostie

A_M

Quote Originally Posted by 3C3824233667570 link=1257122538/2#2 date=1257146172
    Thanx AM

Have poured over countless posts for hours previous, but picked up on a service manual now removed from site at request of Sunbeam Honcho, was hoping for that one..
    Regards,
    Kostie
    It was only a list of parts and not high quality...

Thanks,
    I did find that grainy parts catalogue and was s bit hard to make out.

I have been reading some of your posts and it seems that you have a close relationship with the Em6910.
    Do you have any suggestions on a fix for a no steam situation on this one?? it seems that the microswitch is working, as the low water buzzer activates when it is turned, but no steam, do I have to get inside the maze and break it down to clean all pipes/solenoid etc or can you reveal a magical answer to cure my wifes obsession with milk in her coffee?

Regards,
    Kostie

A_M

Quote Originally Posted by 5155494E5B0A3A0 link=1257122538/4#4 date=1257310838
    Thanks,
    I did find that grainy parts catalogue and was s bit hard to make out.

I have been reading some of your posts and it seems that you have a close relationship with the Em6910.
    Do you have any suggestions on a fix for a no steam situation on this one?? it seems that the microswitch is working, as the low water buzzer activates when it is turned, but no steam, do I have to get inside the maze and break it down to clean all pipes/solenoid *etc or can you reveal a magical answer to cure my wifes obsession with milk in her coffee?

Regards,
    Kostie
    Sounds like the pump and if so covered under warranty ;D

You do not say where you are located... Thus there are some agents that are GREAT and some which only make teh grade...

Please update ya profile with ya local and that way others can comment...

Located in Adelaide, the city of one way freeways and serial killers!!!
    Unfortunately we have only one service agent here and he is quite the @#&%^@*. Helpful advice and friendly attitude are certainly not required here.
    Spose Ill bite the bullet and take it down, was hoping it would be easyfix, dont know how im gonna get through the next month without my baby, Im already getting a headache thinking about it!

Thanks for advice
    Regards,Kostie

A_M

Quote Originally Posted by 3034282F3A6B5B0 link=1257122538/6#6 date=1257311755
    Located in Adelaide, the city of one way freeways and serial killers!!!
    Unfortunately we have only one service agent here and he is quite the @#&%^@*. Helpful advice and friendly attitude are certainly not required here.
    Spose Ill bite the bullet and take it down, was hoping it would be easyfix, dont know how im gonna get through the next month without my baby, Im already getting a headache thinking about it!

Thanks for advice
    Regards,Kostie

Bugger... The pumps are the two most expensive items that fail...

Collar is cheep...

Main pump.. Have not seen fail

Steem pump fails in the coil ( two types - Red and Blue) and I understand the blue one might be more of a problem...

Steam pump also has a neet little bypas etc and if that gets scale in it = dead...

Thus warranty :-)

Plunger is always available or even filter through ya SA hankie into a Tall class ;D

I have a copy of the service manual in pdf if you need it - wink wink.
    PM me and I can email it.

DONT USE

hi as AM stated the sunbeam manual is of poor quality, and is only a parts breakdown for production use in asia

graham