Thread: em6910 arrived today

em6910 arrived today

Gene Cafe Coffee Roaster $850 - Free Beans Free Freight
    After what seemed like an eternal wait (admiteddly only 2 weeks) my em6910r.. yeah yeah its red! arrived today :)

Keeping in mind this is an upgrade from an old Mistral Bellini - so now its time to actually make some proper coffee. Unfortunately Sunbeam are out of stock of the EM0480 so I still have no grinder for another couple of weeks.

Results so far with pre-ground coffee have been impressive (all things considered) so I can only imagine how much better this will be once my grinder arrives!

In advance I send my apologies to Con and the crew at 7 grams as the need for a good strong coffee will now be answered at home.

Look forward to sharing on this forum :)

Cheers!

A_M

Re: em6910 arrived today

Quote Originally Posted by 45424C4C435A425F474E2F0 link=1257505393/0#0 date=1257505393
    After what seemed like an eternal wait (admiteddly only 2 weeks) my em6910r.. yeah yeah its red! arrived today :)

Keeping in mind this is an upgrade from an old Mistral Bellini - so now its time to actually make some proper coffee. Unfortunately Sunbeam are out of stock of the EM0480 so I still have no grinder for another couple of weeks.

Results so far with pre-ground coffee have been impressive (all things considered) so I can only imagine how much better this will be once my grinder arrives!

In advance I send my apologies to Con and the crew at 7 grams as the need for a good strong coffee will now be answered at home.

Look forward to sharing on this forum :)

Cheers!
    Well it has all been said and plenty of stuff on the EM6910..

Just remember... the unit has been around for a few years so just about every problem has been asked / answered and in most cases solved... HERE.

So do ya reading and use the CS search function correctly and you will be fine and able to look after ya self, for the most :-)

Make sure you have a spare seal handy -

Thanks for the advice guys :)

My grinder arrived yesterday - and with some nice fresh beans from Gridlock Coffee (my office is just near 7 Grams) things are looking up :)

Definately some fine tuning of both the grinder and my barista skills required before I get something Im really happy with - but I can only handle so much caffeine in one day and cant bear to see coffee go to waste!

Interesting thing with the grinder - Id read a tip in a number of places about attaching a 45degree angle of conduit to the end to help reduce mess - mine shipped with a little rubber 45degree piece fit for just this purpose (not sure if this is something new or not)

Not new any more.