Thread: Saeco Incantro Sirius - Urgent help needed NOW PLEASE

Saeco Incantro Sirius - Urgent help needed NOW PLEASE

Gene Cafe Coffee Roaster $850 - Free Beans Free Freight
    I am using my sisters machine. I need it for this evening and it has just stopped. The message says "Close Door" permanently. I did this but it did not stop.

I opened the front to take out drip tray, discard box and the coffee making part, but they cannot come out. It appears that the machine has been turned off before it completed the cycle and the shute is still in the discard box which has then locked it all in. Therefore, how can I get it all out to reset it all.

Please help me someone as it is so urgent as I have guests coming and it has let me down when I need it the most.

I will be so grateful if some one out there can help me?

A_M

Re: Saeco Incantro Sirius - Urgent help needed NOW PLEASE

Quote Originally Posted by 062A393E38234B0 link=1265672001/0#0 date=1265672001
    I am using my sisters machine. *I need it for this evening and it has just stopped. * The message says "Close Door" permanently. *I did this but it did not stop.

I opened the front to take out drip tray, discard box and the coffee making part, but they cannot come out. *It appears that the machine has been turned off before it completed the cycle and the shute is still in the discard box which has then locked it all in. *Therefore, how can I get it all out to reset it all.

Please help me someone as it is so urgent as I have guests coming and it has let me down when I need it the most.

I will be so grateful if some one out there can help me?
    Call the Saeco service centre..

If ya start stuffing around with cams and switches in these Autos.. Then you can almost bin them afterwards.. In particular if you break a tab...

The service people may provide you access to any hidden Service code to force a reset.. But they may just say to bring it in.

Not what you wanted to hear... But with Autos.. There is little you can do, if not spelt out in the User Manual.